Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edison Miranda vs Andre Ward May 16th!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edison Miranda vs Andre Ward May 16th!!

This should be a good fight and tell us more about how good Andre Ward is. If this is true......Who wins?

"A source close to the Miranda camp is reporting that Andre Ward and Edison Miranda are close to coming to terms to fight on May 16 on Showtime."

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    This should be a good fight and tell us more about how good Andre Ward is. If this is true......Who wins?

"A source close to the Miranda camp is reporting that Andre Ward and Edison Miranda are close to coming to terms to fight on May 16 on Showtime."
    damn andre finally stepping up huh? is he still under rjj square ring inc?

Comment

Ward will win a decision

Comment

yeah ward by ud, too good too slick for miranda

Comment

Another great fight! cant wait for this.

Comment

plenty of hype about ward good 2 see hes finally fighting someone half-decent,he should win,its hard not 2 against miranda

Comment

Looking forward to this, if confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                plenty of hype about ward good 2 see hes finally fighting someone half-decent,he should win,its hard not 2 against miranda
                It's not hard to?
                So the only people to defeat Miranda are the MW champs of the world... Yet, he's not hard to beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                  It's not hard to?
                  So the only people to defeat Miranda are the MW champs of the world... Yet, he's not hard to beat?
                  You only seem to show up on these forums after Miranda wins, you completely disappear for like months after Pavlik beat Miranda. Fan-boyism ****, and I was around for back then I've been on this forum since like 2004. My other accounts were perm banned, but now I've been a good boy so far.

Comment

Miranda doesn't have a prayer against Andre Ward. His only hope is to not get KO'd if Ward decides to be cautious. He doesn't have the skill level to deal with a fighter like Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X