Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's Greatest Boxer Results Are In: Who's Number One?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Wow!!! Pac is already #2 after SRR, and Pac in not done yet!!! This just how I rate Pac right now. I rated Pac at #3 ATG behind SRR & Armstrong. They thought i was crazy in ESB when I projected Pac to be the top 3 ATG once he retires. Look what we have now??? And Pac has yet to KO Floyd!!!

Pac soon to be the GOAT!!!
    You sir are an idiot... Really bro... Pac is not even in the top 15 let alone top 3... Just stop it...

Comment

The biggest joke is Wilfredo Gomez being the greatest Bantam since he never even fought in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
        hahaah the joke is on you *****!! COTTO STAN
        The list actually is a joke bro...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          You sir are an idiot... Really bro... Pac is not even in the top 15 let alone top 3... Just stop it...
          YOU THE REAL IDIOT, THATS YOUR OWN OPINION DONKEY KONG

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Wow!!! Pac is already #2 after SRR, and Pac in not done yet!!! This just how I rate Pac right now. I rated Pac at #3 ATG behind SRR & Armstrong. They thought i was crazy in ESB when I projected Pac to be the top 3 ATG once he retires. Look what we have now??? And Pac has yet to KO Floyd!!!

Pac soon to be the GOAT!!!
            Which would make him greater than ali, pep, duran, leonard, foreman, louis and countless others.

yes yes...

Comment

"According to fight fans worldwide..." Who are these "fight fans" that would vote Manny Pacquiao the second greatest overall boxer? Who are they that they would vote Mike Tyson the second greatest heavyweight, and Marciano the third greatest? I'm not even sure that "Sugar" Ray Robinson should be considered the greatest middleweight. Of course, the controversy doesn't end there. This just might be the most useless "greatest" list of boxers I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
                YOU THE REAL IDIOT, THATS YOUR OWN OPINION DONKEY KONG
                Bro real talk let me see your top 15 right now... Where would you put Pac in the top 15?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  The list actually is a joke bro...
                  You want to call Al Bernstein, Tom Hauser, Ron Borges, Jean-Philippe Lustyk and Colin Hart a joke?

Comment

Crazy ratings and votes.

Comment

Originally posted by obie View Post
                      You want to call Al Bernstein and Ron Borges a joke?
                      That list who the fans voted for... Is joke bro a joke. The whole list flawed. The only thing they got right was Duran standing at LW which could be argued and SRR standing at WW, MW, and All time. And, that is it. Everything else is a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X