Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won't be surprised if Khan will also accused of using roids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't be surprised if Khan will also accused of using roids...

Haters are now focusing their attention to Khan after that devastating first round KO... especially when linked to Ariza, as his new conditioning expert....

Whats going on with this Ariza guy??? I know he's the strengthen coach but what his story???

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      Whats going on with this Ariza guy??? I know he's the strengthen coach but what his story???
      Haters accuses him of being a steroid expert... others are linking him to balco scandal... not enough evidence so far...

He's Pacquiao's conditioning expert for several years now and just hired by Khan...

Comment

Was Diego Corrales's Strength and conditioning Coach back in 2000. Pac hired him when he moved up to Lightweight to face David Diaz. He's World renowned for his HIIT training methods.

Comment

Khan does look like he's used something

this must be a new pic because he's gotten bigger since last time i saw him

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
            Khan does look like he's used something

this must be a new pic because he's gotten bigger since last time i saw him

Actually, no, Khan and team wanted to reduce his upper body in order to be more mobile. I see your keeping inline with what you said about trying to push people's buttons in one of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
              Haters accuses him of being a steroid expert... others are linking him to balco scandal... not enough evidence so far...

He's Pacquiao's conditioning expert for several years now and just hired by Khan...
              Originally posted by FloppyDiskz View Post
              Was Diego Corrales's Strength and conditioning Coach back in 2000. Pac hired him when he moved up to Lightweight to face David Diaz. He's World renowned for his HIIT training methods.

Okay, Because I was baffled why his name gets mentioned especially the last three weeks or so.

Comment

he recently stated that he is in TOTAL control of what supplement both Pacquiao and Khan take. Both are on the same supplements.

He also said that the rumours of steriod use are disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                X