If Bruce Lee was from today's generation he would be accused of steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bruce Lee was from today's generation he would be accused of steroids

... use

Lee was a condition freak himself, well beyond his time. And thank g*d he wasn't from today's generation, or else he'd be accused of using performance enhancers.

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
    ... use

Lee was a condition freak himself, well beyond his time. And thank g*d he wasn't from today's generation, or else he'd be accused of using performance enhancers.

PAC's Jeet Kune Do Nutrition

Comment

ur probly rite.

these fckers got a preconceived notion that just cause ur asian, uve got to be small framed and weak.

Comment

Actually, there has been talk for a long time with his possible use of steroids.

Of course, the steroids he could have used at one point could have been steroids to treat inflammation for his injury...which is different from PEDs/steroids. But then led into steroids for performance enhancement.

But steroids were being used by many in the circle at that time. They weren't looked the same as they are now. They weren't illegal.

But he too became a devout student of nutrition, and training of Mind and Body.

Comment

Steroids don't make you superman.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post
            ur probly rite.

these fckers got a preconceived notion that just cause ur asian, uve got to be small framed and weak.
            Koreans, Mongolians...have many thick framed people. Even one of my friends who is Chinese/Korean is thick and strong since he was a little kid although he was never "little." Crazy genes. Not ripped though...but just brute Ox like build and strength. Only one of his group though that I knew like that.

But most Chinese for example tend to be on the slender side compared to some other groups. Now I can only go from my personal experience with what I see in the States but I have many Chinese friends who visit China so we discuss. With a high population though, there are always going to be some (even if it is a minority) that stand out. Of course you also have Giants like Yao.

With regards to athletes...they (meaning all people overall)...are the minority and they tend to be the genetically gifted like it or not. People would like to believe many are just "average" but not all the time. Hard work, yes...but genes that get them to the top help a lot.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but isn't it suspicious that Pac gets bigger and bigger? I mean, Mosley was accused of using steroids, but I think they should investigate Pacquiao. I am not saying Pac is deliberately taking. He may not be aware, but his physique may have been reaping the benefits of banned substance through food for a long time now.

Pacquiao loves Tinolang Manok (Filipino Chicken Ginger Stew). Well, in case you don't know, there have been so many reported cases of farmers and breeders injecting poultry with C19 steroids to promote growth. C19 steroids is residual, meaning it is retained in the flesh of the injected animal.

In the Philippines, being a third world country, it is easier to imagine that this malpractice is happening due to the lack of government regulation on animal raising.

If digesting steroid-injected chicken is not enough, think about this: What is the main spice in Tinola? Ginger! Ginger is rich in phenylpropanoid. Now, steroids and phenylpropanoid glycosides are usually found together in edible and non-edible plants. In fact, different steroid base are extracted from the yellow ginger Dioscorea Zingiberens from China.

Another ingredient of Tinola is chili pepper leaves, which is rich in capsaicin. Capsaicin is a component of some very potent and effective pain killers. I don't know the exact formula, I am just saying... 'roids and painkillers in native chicken soup? That's some wild s#!t, man.

I say ban Pacquaio from boxing, he is on something his nutritionist may not be even aware of. This could be the explanation to why he started at 106 and still getting bigger and stronger with compact muscles -- that bowl of Tinolang Manok is not as innocent as it looks. This is a theory... I'm not sure, I'm just saying... you know?

Comment

Working...
              X