Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think trash talking will effect anything. Some of ya'll are acting like talkin **** to Mosley is a boxing no-no. LMAO!

Vernon Forest repeatedly bashed and clowned MOsley leading up to their fight... and we all saw how Vernon TREATED Shane Mosley on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by animalavenue View Post
      Cotto does have a better WW resume than Mosely.
      are we talking strictly 147 cuz the primed De La Hoya Mosley faced is better then anyone on Cottos resume... As well Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright

Comment

Mosley is too experienced

I'm looking forward to this scap in January, Berto sounds like a man whistling in the graveyard. Berto hasn't faced anyone close to the level Mosley is on, Shane should take care of business and KO this chump within 8 rounds.

Comment

another belt to mosley..

since floyd likes wbc belts..maybe a win over berto will leave floyd no choice but to fight mosley

Comment

Berta is not ready for SSM but it will be nice to see Shane own yet another belt. Not to mention, it's the green belt the Floyd loves so much.

Andre Berto get's brutaly knocked out in the fourth.

Comment

Berto is another mediocre boxer ...but at least not like the chaves jr or the juanma lopez have the guts to take a real challenge. give him credit for that ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                Are u fkn serious? Cotto a better resume then Mosley? Lmao Lmao Lmao how long have u been watching boxing... No fkn way Cottto has a better resume then Mosley FOH
                i bet ive been watching boxing a lot longer than you because you don't ****
                Mosley only beat Vargas who been knocked out by De La Hoya and Trinidad
                Mayorga who been knocked out by De La Hoya and Trinidand Margarito who is a cheater and De La Hoya which is probably Mosley best win but he got his ass whooped by Winky Vernon, and Cotto now Cotto has beat Clottey who no one will fight Mosley who suppose to be the best welterweight Judah a fast southpaw with great boxing skills Quintana who is also a good boxer and i think was undefeated at the time and Malignaggi who is another fast guy with good boxing skills who was undefeated at the time and only lost to Margarito who is a cheater so yes i would say Cotto has the better resume

Comment

Where is the link with shane talking smack?

Can somebody help me with that?

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict this will be Berto's coming out party. I think he's going to beat shane decisively and make a real statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                      I don't think trash talking will effect anything. Some of ya'll are acting like talkin **** to Mosley is a boxing no-no. LMAO!

Vernon Forest repeatedly bashed and clowned MOsley leading up to their fight... and we all saw how Vernon TREATED Shane Mosley on fight night.
                      At least Forrest had a legit reason to be pissed.

Comment

Working...
                      X