• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
    Yes, real boxing fans are.
    Hell yea make it happen!

Comment

It is called negotiations. They offer substantial money the came come where close where they are both comfortable.

Both guys can milk this since they don't have any obligation at this time

Comment

Oh for **** sake Marquez, either take the fight at 150 or don't, but don't be asking for rehydration clauses like a little b*tch.

Don't let this be the reason this great fight doesn't get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Are people actually interested in this fight?
          Considering that both of them are at the point of retirement and this fight still didn't happen, yes (:

Comment

He's the "B" side and he's making these demands? Lol.

Comment

Marquez has beatin NO ONE at 147 other then Pacman who he literally knows like that back of his hand fighting him 4x... Cotto takes this win but will love seeing Marquez fight back after being dropped multiple times, faced bloody, and nose broke. Marquez a warrior I agree but Cotto has been fighting at 147 for most of his career..

Comment

Cotto cannot make 147 healthy today , too old and to long being at 154 .

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Are people actually interested in this fight?
                  yes very much so, people i talk to, and my self definitely are very interested in this fight.

Comment

meh, this fight doesn't interest me. marquez legacy is set, beating cotto does nothing to it. he will be remembered for almost killing pacquiao with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Jmm you don't dictate the terms I think 150 is fair and cotton doesn't rehydrate that much anyway so 153 clause can work
                      It's debatable, he's the only one with a victory over an elite fighter. ....unless u count martinez, but his immediate retirement didn't do favors to cottos resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X