Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MyUsername View Post
    Don't act like any of that "news" to you.. Go do it yourself
    So, basically you've got nothing? That's ok, I didn't expect you to have anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
      Did you read the part about Morales and Quillin?
      I read the whole thing. But what the writer is doing is piecing together loose threads that have no relevance to the issue he so desperately wants to expose. That is, the supposed drug tests that Floyd Mayweather failed. Make no mistake, that is his main agenda here, but the problem is that all the other stuff that happened with GBP and USADA prove nothing in regards to USADA's involvement in Mayweather's fights. I mean, it's all conjecture until we get something more concrete. I'm sorry, but I need substantial proof before I call someone a cheater. Do I have my doubts? Yes, I do. Just like I do about Pacquiao. But these guys deserve the benefit of the doubt until they get caught red handed.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Like the other guys said, you sound like you're packing credible info. Come out with it already.

The Floyd PED hysteria's got several thousand threads to catch up with Pac's (I'm guessing this is your main evidence), so not sure why so upset. It's a tough sport I guess, even on some fans. But you know one thing: nobody likes a cheater, but a cheater and a hypocrite is just disgusting.
        Who said I'm upset.. You assuming that? I could give a damn really..

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
          I read the whole thing. But what the writer is doing is piecing together loose threads that have no relevance to the issue he so desperately wants to expose. That is, the supposed drug tests that Floyd Mayweather failed. Make no mistake, that is his main agenda here, but the problem is that all the other stuff that happened with GBP and USADA prove nothing in regards to USADA's involvement in Mayweather's fights. I mean, it's all conjecture until we get something more concrete. I'm sorry, but I need substantial proof before I call someone a cheater. Do I have my doubts? Yes, I do. Just like I do about Pacquiao. But these guys deserve the benefit of the doubt until they get caught red handed.
          Stop with all the excuses, and just admit you read the article with the intent of finding any and all the reasons to defend Floyd, regardless of how stupid you make yourself look. Stop with all the semantics, just tell us which royd fight your gonna jerk off to tonight.

Comment

• Ok let me get this right......Pacquaio has never failed a drug test, but Mayweather and company accuse him of being on steroids, PAC sues than Mayweather pays Pacquiao a certain amount of money and retracts their statement of Pacquiao taken steroids.

Hauser writes an article on maxboxing.com stating Floyd Mayweather failed 3 drug test with the word rumor......now wouldn't Mayweather sue this guy aka Pacquiao suing Mayweather if this wasn't true?

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
              So, basically you've got nothing? That's ok, I didn't expect you to have anything.
              You feel good now?

Comment

• Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                I understand your point of view, but at this point is it safe to call Golden Boy out on their corruption and hidden scandal at least regarding Morales?

I mean, Morales failed both samples early in the beginning of the month, and then again 2 days before the fight. But we, the public, only knew about the 2 days before the fight thing and feared it might get cancelled. Little did we know that Morales failed before and for some reason NYSAC wasn't notified? They are the people regulating the fight, how would they not know Morales failed a drug test on both samples? Did Golden Boy pull some strings? Did someone get paid to stay quiet?

Why was a fighter who had drugs in his system and actively failed BOTH samples in the beginning of the month and 2 days before the fight allowed to fight?

Why did Oscar and GBP initially state that Morales B sample came back clean? And then later switched to "The B sample won't be available till after the fight."

Somethings wrong, and I don't like it. I dislike Golden Boy just as much as I do Top Rank now.

Comment

• Hauser is a fraud himself. He is a disgrace to the legal profession - being disbarred for stealing (err, sorry, "misuse" of) client funds. . .

This is like Arum calling out Don King, or vice versa. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                    Ok let me get this right......Pacquaio has never failed a drug test, but Mayweather and company accuse him of being on steroids, PAC sues than Mayweather pays Pacquiao a certain amount of money and retracts their statement of Pacquiao taken steroids.

Hauser writes an article on maxboxing.com stating Floyd Mayweather failed 3 drug test with the word rumor......now wouldn't Mayweather sue this guy aka Pacquiao suing Mayweather if this wasn't true?
                    I think Golden Boy has more of a reason to sue than Mayweather if anything. Because the main allegation is that Golden Boy issued a major cover up scandal regarding Floyd's drug tests, the results of said drug tests, and the handling of the drug test information.

Comment

• However, I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd did test positive for steroids. . .

In boxing, just like in life in general, those who cry foul, and start up weird, borderline gay witchhunts, are usually the ones with something to hide themselves. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X