Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takayama vs Rodriguez FOTY Full Fight Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty big minimumweight unification fight, albeit the division seems to have settled down a bit now.

The light flyweight/flyweight divisions are where the lower weight exciting fights are, insofar as all minimum/light flyweights seem to be moving up to fly.

Yaegashi/Gonzales coming up for the lineal flyweight championship, i really dont know who to pick with that fight

Estrada, unified WBA/WBO flyweight champ has an interesting (stay busy) fight coming up

Ruenroeng just beat an undefeated Ioka for the IBF strap, though Ioka looked far better at minimumweight

I dont buy into the idea that smaller guys just arent exciting, youre really missing out if you believe that

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
      I don't know what weight class this is but it shouldn't exist. Donaire and Rigo is as low as I'm watching and Donaire and Rigo look like middleweights next to these guys.
      And you call yourself a boxing fan? smh..

Comment

Everyone should watch this. I mean unless you're douche nozzle.

Check it out. Great fight.

Comment

........................bump

Comment

What a fight. I'll hold out hope that Rodriguez faces Buddler at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Pretty big minimumweight unification fight, albeit the division seems to have settled down a bit now.
              If the noises from the east are true then I'd have to disagree entirely with the "settled down" part.

We're set for Novoa Vs Wanheng (WBC)
              Budler Vs Zhong (WBA)
              Buitrago Vs Knockout CP Freshmart (WBA int)
              Hara Vs Tanaka (OPBF)

All either scheduled or expected BEFORE the year ends!

Comment

Little guys were hitting each other with six-seven combinations flush to the face and not backing down, this was a real fight. Rodriguez had more power than the Jap, that made the difference. Had him winning by 3 points. One of the fights of the year, hopefully it'll be recognized, straw weight never gets mainstream recognition. Rodriguez vs. Hekkie Budler could be competitive, maybe if we get an undisputed champ we'll start getting more buzz at the lower weights.

Comment

Working...
                X