Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If A Popular Filipino Fighter Has Tattos..But refused drug testing. His wins?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll best TS was giggling, thinking how clever this would be. "I'm really going to get em today!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I'll best TS was giggling, thinking how clever this would be. "I'm really going to get em today!"
      Hahahahahaha

Comment

Ariza must be the only PED dealer in the history of sports to get such fantastic results for his clients through giving them special shakes. Memo who no doubt has to cycle all his guys on and off, not to mention getting out the needle on a regular basis must be jealous as hell that Ariza manages to achieve all of that through a simple shake, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
          Ariza must be the only PED dealer in the history of sports to get such fantastic results for his clients through giving them special shakes. Memo who no doubt has to cycle all his guys on and off, not to mention getting out the needle on a regular basis must be jealous as hell that Ariza manages to achieve all of that through a simple shake, LOL.
          My statement refers to what Freddy said.. About Ariza...

We all know that PAC isn't afraid of needles...and Ariza knows about such things..

Comment

Should all Manny's best wins with Ariza be questioned???? Or only Floyd's wins??

Comment

Still some stragglers left on NSB too invested in Mayweather-Pacquiao to talk about anything else.

Comment

I'm assuming the latest Spoon thread left the TS butthurt.

Comment

Working...
                X