No announcement yet.

I'm back bi***es

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back bi***es

After the devastation of the Manny loss...and seeing everybody with there #48 talk I'm here to say I'm back. And Lil Floyd don't want none of triple g. Mofo ain't like ray Leonard he ain't moving up to middle weight... you guys are proud of a track and field star my boy triple g will knock that fool out in 6. His soft ass.......and yeah Ive been drinkin Hennessy so what

Lame ass pbc boxing

Comment

Why does everyone want a guy who started at 130 pounds to move up to 160?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Why does everyone want a guy who started at 130 pounds to move up to 160?
        Cause fool he can't read that's why

Comment

No lie tho I fu*king hate the WWE style entrance stage for PBC. **** is wack as fu*k.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            No lie tho I fu*king hate the WWE style entrance stage for PBC. **** is wack as fu*k.
            Bro being honest why does pbc telecast seem so fn boring man. Like terrible. I wish showtime would just telecast all haymons fights. ...I miss them after seeing all the new platforms garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
              Bro being honest why does pbc telecast seem so fn boring man. Like terrible. I wish showtime would just telecast all haymons fights. ...I miss them after seeing all the new platforms garbage
              I think its the commentators. Sugar Ray Leonard sucks and on Spike just last week they had some MMA guy commentating calling the jab a "straight left."

Thank God they had at least Antonio Tarver. I'd rather listen to Teddy Atlas explode than Sugar Ray.

Comment

everyone hates the PBC

Comment

Working...
                X