Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Boycott ALL Pacquiao and Mayweather Fights, Till they Finally Meet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Mayweather-Khan is a decent fight, Pacquiao-Vargas on the other hand..........
    if both Floyd and Pac end up fighting other boxer in stead of each other, why is one decent and the other one is not?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      But your hero and his promoter are ducking the fight , add this new one to the others on record , lets call it , the Floyds calling Manny out help me cook ARUMS MAYDAY DUCK

Damn,,, that video is great stuff...

Makes manny and roach look horrible..

I love when brian Kelly asks manny about drug testing and taking blood,mand manny was like "I can't take blood day of fight" and brian was like "floyd said it could be 15 days out, you don't have to do it day of fight but 2 weeks out" and manny retorts " I would be in training, i can't do it in training"

Lmao.... Manny looks like a total cheat..

Comment

I'll bet most of you would still buy Pac-Vargas on PPV if they make it. You spineless clowns pay for any garbage these guys give us lol. "I'm a junkie, I have to see it..." FOH

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
          Im with you on floyd/khan but manny better not fight vargas"peeleft:
          Thank you. Slow clap.

Comment

floyd khan is a must watch

especially for floyd fans
            this is when floyd need his fans the most

Comment

Yeah, Floyd / Khan is pretty legit it seems. . . Although I'd still much prefer Floyd / Pac. . . Pac / Vargas is a joke, I'll still watch it though.

Comment

I agree it would be great if everyone boycotted their fights until they finally fight each other. But its so hard to do when they fight so infrequently and have so few fights left in them.

Comment

Not happening. I would still buy both of their PPVs regardless of whether they fight each other or not.

Comment

i will only boycott pacquiao fights because he is the one ducking mayweather and he generally faces worse opposition than mayweather does

Comment

Working...
                    X