so much Gbp and their fans claiming hbo is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This^^^^^^

I couldn't care less which network is showing it, as long as they are good fights
    I'm saying. Dudes really go to this extent? I'm surprised we haven't seen Sho Extreme vs HBO BAD vs ESPN2 battles being raged on here. Then again, that'd mean people would have to follow someone's career before they blow up

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Worst part is that the thread starter is British so he doesn't even get HBO or Showtime
    damn lol. wtf

Comment

The hilarious thing is, is that now fans have gone from stanning boxers, to stanning ppv #s to stanning promoters, to stanning freakin' networks. Bunch of lames these days.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i really don't get why floyd fans try so hard to sht on hbo. it's pretty stupid, but then again they're pretty stupid. hbo has delivered big this year, no one can legitimately deny that.

there is an incredible amount of anger from these floyd fans, just a very angry people...sometimes I'm frightened of them...I can feel them lurking right now

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Really? Now we have cable network groupies?

There's boxing on nbcsn, fs1, espn2, tv azteca, sho, hbo and you wanna ride the dick of a single network?

I don't give a damn if hbo has the all the ratings in the world cause there's boxing on all sorts of platforms going on. Grow the **** up
          you forgot to mention my favorite network. the video trading block network.

Comment

Pac fights on heavenly HBO, and Floyd fights on that evil SHO channel, lmao!

Comment

We should only care about getting good fights. HBO and Showtime have both been putting on good shows. People have become too attached to promotional companies and networks these days.

Obviously, HBO isn't going anywhere but it would be great if Showtime is able to elevate it's status in order for the SPORT to get more exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Worst part is that the thread starter is British so he doesn't even get HBO or Showtime
                you've got to be kidding me

Comment

lol this network fanboys war started when floyd transferred to sho and hbo dropped gbp then all of a sudden some people started hating on hbo saying stuff like hbo was taking it personally

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Pac fights on heavenly HBO, and Floyd fights on that evil SHO channel, lmao!
                    when did anyone say this?

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                      you forgot to mention my favorite network. the video trading block network.
                      You right.. we need 4 more years of Obama, Simbros & DJ Ice

Comment

Working...
                      X