No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'll Be Ready For Whatever Rigondeaux Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Strange interview. He hasn't seen any tape, but he knows all Rigo does is run. Is he like physic or something?
    according to what i have seen in the past, the only rigo fight he has ever seen is the cordoba fight. So he is basing everything about rigo just on that fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      that's your best bet playa.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      boxing scene app? where they do that at?

They don't like us to do that, because once the pto is approved is a bytch to go back and change it. But it's something that it's not out of bounds so you rite i mma do that today

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
        Strange interview. He hasn't seen any tape, but he knows all Rigo does is run. Is he like physic or something?
        Lol you woke up this morning disecting interviews? But you're right tho. Actually, when you have someone in your division, someone who you might be in the ring with someday (same promoter, same manager, etc.) and you claim you never watched him fight? I call b.s. on that one. I think Garcia or Khan said the same **** about Matthysse? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

that's your best bet playa.

boxing scene app? where they do that at?

They don't like us to do that, because once the pto is approved is a bytch to go back and change it. But it's something that it's not out of bounds so you rite i mma do that today
          Look man, put it this way. Those ****ers want you to work for them but when its time for them to work for you, ie. paperwork, they don't wanna do it. Funny thing is, that might be the only thing they do that day. **** them.

Look up Boxing Scene on the app store. Not if you got a wack ass iPhone tho.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Lol you woke up this morning disecting interviews? But you're right tho. Actually, when you have someone in your division, someone who you might be in the ring with someday (same promoter, same manager, etc.) and you claim you never watched him fight? I call b.s. on that one. I think Garcia or Khan said the same **** about Matthysse? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Naw man, I got up & came up in here like I do faithfully to show my support & give my criticism as usual & boom, 2 stupid a$$ interviews that need some dissecting. What am I supposed to do??Somebody has to state the obvious.

I mean if you've never seen tape of someone, then how would you know how they fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              i cant think of any more than 1 fight in 112 or 115 that would be bigger than this, but i dont follow those divisions so i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.
              What a surprise. You don't follow those divisions because you guys aren't fans of boxing, you're just fans of a nationality.

I can't wait until Rigo tastes Nonito's power. He's going to find out real quick that he doesn't have headgear on and that this isn't the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                What a surprise. You don't follow those divisions because you guys aren't fans of boxing, you're just fans of a nationality.

I can't wait until Rigo tastes Nonito's power. He's going to find out real quick that he doesn't have headgear on and that this isn't the Olympics.
                I'm sure he already knows, it's been 4 years...

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

i cant think of any more than 1 fight in 112 or 115 that would be bigger than this, but i dont follow those divisions so i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Its hard to follow divisions that barely get televised. Only thing you can do is read articles and people miss half of those articles half of the time. I try to follow but sometimes its a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Naw man, I got up & came up in here like I do faithfully to show my support & give my criticism as usual & boom, 2 stupid a$$ interviews that need some dissecting. What am I supposed to do??Somebody has to state the obvious.

I mean if you've never seen tape of someone, then how would you know how they fight??
                    I feel you man. I'm with you on that one. Its true.

Comment

Still dont understsnd hype on either guy but hope its fun

Comment

Working...
                      X