Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol if you have a person in your life you can trust more than anything else it's your family. More so if it's your father.

And you know what Floyd senior been telling Floyd to do..

stay away from southpaws...

See, no wonder he ain't fighting pac ever.

He believes in his pops! Cheers!
    Floyd SR. also said Manny was on PED's. SO are we going with everything he says, or just the stuff you like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Floyd SR. also said Manny was on PED's. SO are we going with everything he says, or just the stuff you like?
      That's not Pac's dad.

Senior is Floyd's jr. dad. He tells the truth only to his son.

as I said blood is thicker than water.

Comment

That's not Pac's dad.

He told his son the truth about Manny's PED usage. wow I never thought a pac fan like yourself would ever admit floyd sr. wasn't lying about Manny using PED's.

Comment

That's not Pac's dad.

so now you saying pac is on roids

Comment

He told his son the truth about Manny's PED usage. wow I never thought a pac fan like yourself would ever admit floyd sr. wasn't lying about Manny using PED's.
            A father tells the truth to his son. (ped fishing expedition of senior means = "stay away from a south paw he is too strong for you he looks to be roiding it's impossible to be that strong. Stay away from him. Too strong"), That's what he means by that. Even without proof until now that it's 2012 already lol.

Senior knows southpaws is Floyd Jr's krytonite. And a strong southpaw to boot Floyd should be scared off..

He is looking after his sons well being. Senior is shook can't believe how a small midget carry a wallop, and he doesn't want his son to get any of that. It frightens him, hence parental love and care

And a father of some body else can easily lie over and over to someone who is not his own, but not to his own blood. That's the big difference.

Common sense is not that common in you aye.. lol

Cheers!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• and that is why he is undefeated against southpaws. right?

Comment

A father tells the truth to his son. (ped fishing expedition of senior means = "stay away from a south paw he is too strong for you he looks to be roiding it's impossible to be that strong. Stay away from him. Too strong"), That's what he means by that. Even without proof until nowthat it's already 2012 lol.

Senior knows southpaws is Floyd Jr's krytonite. And a strong southpaw to boot Floyd should be scared off..

He is looking after his sons well being. Senior is shook can't believe how a small midget carry a wallop, and he doesn't want his son to get any of that. It frightens him, hence parental love and care

And a father of some body else can easily lie over and over to someone who is not his own, but not to his own blood. That's the big difference.

Common sense is not that common in you aye.. lol

Cheers!
                Right, so when he says manny is on PED's he's lying and means something else. SO, by your logic, he's lying and means something else when he says floyd shouldn't fight southpaws?

I'll just agree with you he is telling floyd jr. the truth about manny and PEd use.

Comment

• It isn't like the Mayweathers were the only people suspicious of Pac. When any athlete starts doing amazing things they are bound to arise suspicion. When Pac just started smashing guys without tiring for 12 rounds, the first thing I thought was EPO. There is no doubt in my mind that Pac was blood doped to the gills for awhile, he probably still is but his physical attributes are beginning to slide.

I think at least 70% of all pro athletes are juiced, so it isn't just Pac.

Comment

Right, so when he says manny is on PED's he's lying and means something else. SO, by your logic, he's lying and means something else when he says floyd shouldn't fight southpaws?

I'll just agree with you he is telling floyd jr. the truth about manny and PEd use.
                    I have learned that if you wanna keep a conversation going with spoon, you have to 1) prepare for a TON of grammatical errors, and 2) keep it simple! putting more than one point together and then adding a question on top of that is a surefire way to fry what brain cells he has left.

just a bit advice Big D...

Comment

• Nope coz the one who can beat him is fighting somebody else maybe coz for some reason road blocks upon road blocks keep showing up lol..

Hmm.. Floyd ducking his krytonite maybe? Just a maybe.. Afterall, his dad is worried about him fighting southpaws and the greatest won to boot is out there. Make sense..

I know it's hard for you to get it.. But keep trying you will some day lol

Comment

Working...
                      X