Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio: I begin training for Bradleytoday, in order to observe problems with cramps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Bradley already is on the p4p list.
    I know that... I meant to say how much higher he would probably be put.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      When I read the title and the first few sentences I thought it was some made up report you wrote up.

On a serious note tho, I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman lost. What Im gonna hate is how bad Bradley is gonna be praised and how high he might get put on P4P lists . If he does win it's gonna be funny to see how many jump on the wagon tho.

Wait... why the hell are half of the sentences in Tagalog and the other half in English?
      Already on it.

Comment

He might have to face the fact that his legs are gone. Thinking about things logically you can't expect to move around the same way as you age. He is going to have to start pacing himself.

Comment

Tagalog content translated to English:

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          With the Mayweather match off the radar, Pacquiao has agreed to face instead, American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr.

"He's undefeated and a champion ...there was no one else left" Pacquiao said.

According to “Unang Hirit” on Monday, the boxing champ has commenced training today - three weeks prior his original plan - in order to observe his problems with cramps.

Reporter Chino Trinidad stated, “One of the things he's going to do is bring back plyometrics. That refers to exercises meant for ‘explosives.’"
          Plyometrics—as defined by the sports website Sports Fitness Advisor—refers to the set of exercise that “enables a muscle to reach maximum force in the shortest possible time.”

"Manny excluded such exercises from his last two training camps. Plus of course he'll try to determine the reason for his past cramping problem", he added

Pacquiao is slated to face on June 9 [US Time] at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/355453...t-with-bradley

Comment

let me translate for you guys:

"Willing ako na lumaban sa kanya. Depende na lang sa kanya kung gusto n'ya akong labanan," he said.
            I'm willing to fight him, but that depends if Floyd wants to fight

"Kung magkano 'yung guaranteed n'ya, kahit hindi ko na pantayan. Basta 50-50 lang kami sa pay-per-view, walang problema," Pacquiao maintained.
            Whatever his guaranteed purse is, I'm fine if I don''t match it. As long as when it comes to ppv, we split it 50-50. I'd have no problem with that.

"Pag pumayag ako na wala akong pay-per-view, parang pagtatawanan ako ng mga tao, na parang ganito kabobo si Manny Pacquiao," he said during the live interview.
            If I had agreed with what Floyd offered with no PPV, then the people would just laugh at me and call me 'stupid' in accepting such an offer.

"Sinabi n'ya sa team member ko na nag-visit sa kanya, sabi n'ya, 'Pag hindi ako humingi ng malaki, eh kung matalo ako? Buti s'ya congressman s'ya, ako boxing lang hanap-buhay ko,'" Pacquiao related.
            Floyd said "If I didn't ask for bigger share, what would happen if I lose? At least pac is a congressman. Me on the other hand, boxing is just my only job"

Pacquiao vs. Bradley

With the Mayweather match off the radar, Pacquiao has agreed to face instead, American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr.

"Undefeated s'ya at champion s'ya. Wala ng iba eh," Pacquiao said.
            There's no other fighter out there, and he's undefeated and a champ.

According to “Unang Hirit” on Monday, the boxing champ has commenced training today - three weeks prior his original plan - in order to observe his problems with cramps.

Reporter Chino Trinidad stated, “Isa sa mga gagawin niya ay ibabalik niya yung mga plyometrics. Yan ho ay tungkol sa mga exercises meant for ‘explosives.’"
            One thing he'll do is bring back plyometrics to work on my explosiveness.

Comment

Working...
            X