No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i will never understand how people go nuts over a guy who ducks every credible challenger. you like ducking or what? you like handing over money to a guy who ducks the best? why not be mad at him for ducking all the good fights? that seems like a normal human reaction.
    could you please remind us all who refused to partake in blood testing in 2009/2010? (when the fight could have happened) One camp completely backed out from negotiations after blood tests came up, remind us which camp that was?

Comment

I am sure that training plays a part, but good match making also plays a part.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        could you please remind us all who refused to partake in blood testing in 2009/2010? (when the fight could have happened) One camp completely backed out from negotiations after blood tests came up, remind us which camp that was?
        we just found out drug testing was not the issue or did you forget that? we found out that floyd made that all up to get out of the fight. you know how we found that out? because pac accepted and floyd still didn't fight him so don't come at me with your bulls-hit about the fight could have happened if pac accepted the test. the fight could happen now but mayweather took a damn walk. stop defending a ducker you disgrace for a boxing fan.
        Last edited by daggum; 03-23-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Floyd is undefeated because they robbed Castillo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            hes undefeated cuz he has ducked and dodged numerous dangerous fighters in his career and gets gift decisions. Chris john and JCC JR are both undefeated and have more wins so are they better than him? There goes that argument.

He's retired more times than I can remember. He only fights once a year, if that. He cheats fighters on the scales.

And to say he works the hardest when hes eating pop eyes and McDonald and drinking mountain dew is bull**** and you know it.
            Why he's drinking mountain dew? He should drinks his own soda brand!! What happened to LOTTERY SODA?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              No, boxing fans know you have to hold a gun to floyds head to get him to step in the ring with Manny. All signs are showing that he'd rather have the trigger pulled than to formalize the fight. His refusal is legendary, and the horse has been beat to a pulp.

So what can boxing fans do? Try to move onto the next fight. Rhymes with Mercio Sardinyez
              Sorry beating Manny does nothing for Floyd. Floyd is the champ at 147 and Floyd is the favourite for a reason.

Floyd fighting Martinez - Floyd is still the favourite, but its a closer fight and the fight fans want to see.

Pac needs to fight Marquez again and try not to lose this time.

Comment

we just found out drug testing was not the issue or did you forget that? we found out that floyd made that all up to get out of the fight. you know how we found that out? because pac accepted and floyd still didn't fight him so don't come at me with your bulls-hit about the fight could have happened if pac accepted the test. the fight could happen now but mayweather took a damn walk. stop defending a ducker you disgrace for a boxing fan.
                fight could have happened in 2010, and again on May 5th.

between talks about some mysterious cut that needed more time to heal and mysterious stadiums being build by Bob Arum, seems as though Pac wanted nothing to do with May 5th.

Comment

seriously do you get money or anything for doing this? i will play ball. i don't care about having dignity or credibility. i will be stupid like you if someone gives me something.
                  Maybe Floyd just got tired of fcking around with Top Rank and their bS?

First it was no blood tests
                  Then hatton 24/7 shows blood tests
                  Then!!!! Then we want cutoffs
                  then floyd will slander Pac during 24/7
                  then we want to fight marquez again instead
                  then manny's cut was too bad
                  then we need to build a stadium
                  then we don't know who reps floyd
                  then Arum don't answer GBP's calls.

It's just too much. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    fight could have happened in 2010, and again on May 5th.

between talks about some mysterious cut that needed more time to heal and mysterious stadiums being build by Bob Arum, seems as though Pac wanted nothing to do with May 5th.
                    flat out bulls-hit. the stadium and cut weren't an issue in the official negotiations. the only issue was floyd and how he demanded a sh-it ton of cash even though top rank and manny generate just as much money as him. duck. stop defending a ducker you disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Maybe Floyd just got tired of fcking around with Top Rank and their bS?

First it was no blood tests
                      Then we want cutoffs
                      then floyd will slander Pac during 24/7
                      then we want to fight marquez again
                      then manny's cut was too bad
                      then we need to build a stadium
                      then we don't know who reps floyd
                      then Arum don't answer GBP's calls.

It's just too much. It's pathetic.
                      Mayweather :

1.I want a full random blood and urine test

Pacquiao :

1.Pacquiao is afraid of needles

2.Blood tests make Pacquiao weak

3.$10 million penalty per pound overweight

4.I want 8 oz gloves

5.I choose the ring size

6.Floyd Mayweather wants too much money

7.Floyd Mayweather is not serious he doesnt want to fight

8.We dont want to fight at the MGM Grand

9. I need a 17 day cutoff.

10. Let the Commission do their job

11. We don't trust USADA

12. 50/50 split won't get it done even though Mayweather consistently beats me in terms of generating revenue. Yes, Pacquiao recently said he wants more than 50/50.

13. Mayweather may not be available due to his cases.

14. Floyd Mayweather SR. said we couldn't train in the Philippines so that tells us they aren't serious.

15. As long as we have a pending case against Mayweather, we obviously aren't going to fight.

16. We hate Golden Boy so we won't negotiate with them.

17. Mayweather didn't answer my online clock that counted down to zero.

18. We're not going to wait on Mayweather. That's why we sign our next opponent 3 days after our last fight in order to shut out an opportunity or window to start earnest discussions with the Mayweather camp.

19. I dont need Mayweather to enhance my career.

20. The Joshua Clottey fight days after the Mayweather negotiations broke down

21. Starting a false rumor , Mayweather is fighting Erik Morales .

22. Can't give blood cause of religious beliefs/superstitions

23. "Mayweather is naturally bigger than me so if i give blood i will be smaller than him."

24. No testing within 7 days of the fight

25. Mayweathers Vile Words May Affect Manny's Presidency

26. Leg Cramps/I was overtrained

27. Not ready for May 5, cut is still healing

28. I dont want the fight in May, June only (when Floyd is in jail)

29. We are waiting for Bob Arum to build a new stadium just for the fight to max profits even though I don't care about money

30. Manny is having conversations with God and he's telling him to stop fighting (but only after Bradley)

Comment

Working...
                      X