Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else laugh when Cotto cracked Margarito after the bell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else laugh when Cotto cracked Margarito after the bell?

I found that hilarious considering the bad blood between them.

He looked like he really sat down on that right hand

One thing I did notice in this fight compared to the first one was Cotto seemed much stronger mentally in this one. Willing to do **** like that, and get dirty and gritty.

In the face-off I thought he looked intimidated. But he wasn't.

He wasn't getting discouraged by the fact that his punches weren't hurting Margarito and he was laughing most of them off.

He seemed focused, angry and not intimidated. He even stood right infont on him at times. Albeit rarely, but in the first fight he wouldn't stand toe to toe for even a split second.

Someone make a Gif of the after the bell shot.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM.

Haha yeah, I was all like

Comment

Me and my buddies thought he should have been deducted a point...what do you all think? He threw a combo!

Comment

never seen cotto like this even after the fight he didn't want to go to Margarito corner he just waved his hand and said **** him

Comment

Deducted a point on the first offense? After a warning maybe if he did it again. I laughed though, Margarito doesn't have a leg to stand on about cheating anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            never seen cotto like this even after the fight he didn't want to go to Margarito corner he just waved his hand and said **** him
            Same.

Cotto didn't touch his gloves before the fight.

That whole stare down at the end of the fight.

The punch after the bell.

Cotto was in real badass mode last night.

Comment

I jumped and screamed like Rick Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lmao!..

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                Deducted a point on the first offense? After a warning maybe if he did it again. I laughed though, Margarito doesn't have a leg to stand on about cheating anyway.
                Did the ref deduct a point for it?

I didn't even see him warn him.

Must have missed it.

Comment

He gave him a warning. The ref talked to him in his corner. That was different fight that night, where a ref deducted a point without a warning, I forgot which one.

But ya Cotto was a badass yesterday, even tried to break margaritos arm lol. Anyone notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
                    He gave him a warning. The ref talked to him in his corner. That was different fight that night, where a ref deducted a point without a warning, I forgot which one.

But ya Cotto was a badass yesterday, even tried to break margaritos arm lol. Anyone notice that?

LMAO!..no?..what round?..I would love to see this too..haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X