Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mayweather team have to argue with ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like floyd cant wait to make love to victor in the middle of the ring !!!! floyd looked like he wanted to caress victor !!!!

Comment

Boxing is also mental and psychological we know that, but if you need so many people with you that shows you lack confidence or need the extra motivation. Look at the Klitsckos they don't ever go so low as to have their team talk for them.

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      It worked. Ortiz was ignoring them til they pulled out the towel. That's when Ortiz went up and let them talk more ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Because Floyd and his team are a pack of low class animals, if you go to a jungle or the desert's you will see Animals act more civilized than these "humans".

I hope Ortiz sends Fraud into the hospital but Ortiz doesnt have the heart to do it.
        true

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Seems to me like Floyd is stopping at nothing to get inside Vic's head, could this mean he's nervous or is he really that villainous?
          Floyd is petrified. That's what you wanna hear?

He is severely frightened. he would call the fight off if he didn't owe the IRS so much money.

There.

Comment

Mental games. Get hip.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              you thinking what you're thinking is exactly why team floyd did what team floyd did.
              I know. That's why I typed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                Boxing is also mental and psychological we know that, but if you need so many people with you that shows you lack confidence or need the extra motivation. Look at the Klitsckos they don't ever go so low as to have their team talk for them.
                And the Clits fight at 4pm on the A&E channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Floyd is petrified. That's what you wanna hear?

He is severely frightened. he would call the fight off if he didn't owe the IRS so much money.

There.
                  Right.

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Because Floyd and his team are a pack of low class animals, if you go to a jungle or the desert's you will see Animals act more civilized than these "humans".

I hope Ortiz sends Fraud into the hospital but Ortiz doesnt have the heart to do it.
                    i know u're gay and racist but calm down man take it EZ LOL

Comment

I just enjoy when fighters are silent but deadly like cotto who won't say much but comes to fight.

I also like to see guys like Mayorga who talk smack but it's silly trash talking that is entertaining and funny.

I don't like enjoy teams like Mayweather who talk **** like if the team was a gang.
                      that;s my preference

Comment

Working...
                      X