No announcement yet.

late-term abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    So a Hitman shouldn't be punished because people came to him and paid for his services?...

That's the dumbest **** ever!..It's murder..no matter who's choice it was..it's a life being taken away!..
    Two totally different things. What that doctor does is actually legal and he has offices that people can go to and get his services. As far as I know being a hitman isn't legal and they don't have offices around town that you can go to for their services. I mean did I really have to explain that?

Comment

nvm........i don't want to start any trouble..............

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret's lover View Post
        its like a mob burning a woman because they thought shes a witch.
        I wonder how many babies he murdered?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I wouldnt say he deserved to be murdered because no one really deserves to be murdered but at the same time, him having a job like that in a time where so many people are insanely against abortion he should of seen this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Two totally different things. What that doctor does is actually legal and he has offices that people can go to and get his services. As far as I know being a hitman isn't legal and they don't have offices around town that you can go to for their services. I mean did I really have to explain that?
            good come back....Got green Karma for you.

Me personally. As long as it dont effect or hurt me and my family... I can care less. Personally i dont think the man should of died for that cause. Abortion is a touchy subject for some. Some people get raped and end up pregnant, some have diease or druged out babies...that will suffer...I think in some cases it better off.

This was a pretty hard ass hit though.

Comment

Also why not blame the people that made the decision to have their baby killed. It wasn't like the Doctor was kidnapping women, drugging them up and aborting their babies. If that was the case then yes he deserved to die, but it wasn't. As much as people may hate what he does or think it's wrong, he was doing his job and it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                good come back....Got green Karma for you.

Me personally. As long as it dont effect or hurt me and my family... I can care less. Personally i dont think the man should of died for that cause. Abortion is a touchy subject for some. Some people get raped and end up pregnant, some have diease or druged out babies...that will suffer...I think in some cases it better off.

This was a pretty hard ass hit though.
                That's cool. See I could never do what that doctor does or ask a girlfriend to get an abortion. I just woudn't be comfortable with it and something that would bother me forever. But im for choice and if other people want to do it and can handle it fine by me.

Comment

The problem I have with the whole "people should be able to decide if they want an abortion, not the government" thing is that people are generally dumb. And I would rather have it banned all together then to know that people are able to decide whether they want to raise a baby or kill it. Its just too much power to be given to us.

Comment

I think murder is wrong.. to make my point I am going to murder..

That's right .. become what you hate ..

Fight intolerance with intolerance..

So either you think murder is wrong or you don't.. You can't condone one and condemn the other..

Unless of course you like hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      I think murder is wrong.. to make my point I am going to murder..

That's right .. become what you hate ..

Fight intolerance with intolerance..

So either you think murder is wrong or you don't.. You can't condone one and condemn the other..

Unless of course you like hypocrisy
                      Bingo! That's exactly what it boils down to.

Comment

Working...
                      X