No announcement yet.

Lady shoots Armed Home invaders up while talking to 911 on phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I was former military and currently work in law enforcement so I guess I must've had the exemption.
    Are you a Sheriff?

I know in LA county all Sheriffs start as jail/prison guards. What about where you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Are you a Sheriff?

I know in LA county all Sheriffs start as jail/prison guards. What about where you live?
      No, not sheriffs department. I work for the state in the greater Sacramento area. Several state prisons around here.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        No, not sheriffs department. I work for the state in the greater Sacramento area. Several state prisons around here.
        Tago Sup is a security guard for a government building here is some dude harassing him

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=714911

Comment

Damn that lady is a G. Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Interesting.

I live in California and I want to buy a pistol for home defense.

But it looks like you need permits and stuff to buy a handgun in California. I'm too lazy foe all dat
            No u dont.

U just need a background check, some testing and waiting period.

Easy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              I noticed that they weren't even covering their faces and were turning on the lights in the house without a care. They were probably planning to kill the people in the house but the girl got the jump on them.
              U don't need to cover your face during home invasion robberies.

Victim is too shocked and scared to remember you.

Once they see the gun they don't look at you anymore. Most just look to the ground.

Most dont want to make eye contact out of fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Once they see the gun they don't look at you anymore. Most just look to the ground.

Bullsh it. You ALWAYS cover your face when doing dirt like that. (well, at least if you have any experience at doing dirt) You never know if there is a camera, or another witness, a nosey neighbor, or anything like that. I mean look at this instance. Even if the lady was so shook she couldn't or didn't want to ID the perps, that little eye in the sky would have them dead to rights. Even if you plan to kill the occupants of the home, wear a mask or bandana on your face

Edit: And wear a hairnet and some gloves. Don't be leaving latent prints and hair follicles at the scene

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Yo.

AR in .458 Socom.

Yay or nay.

Comment

What a surprise black people again

No doubt there would be protests about how a black man died trying to find food for his kid in someone else's home

Comment

Damn, they can't even rob in peace

Hopefully they get justice for the dude killed, these asians just sit in their house and shoot our youth as they break down their doors.

Comment

Working...
                      X