Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Will Remain at 115, Willing To Rematch Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Will Remain at 115, Willing To Rematch Cuadras

On Saturday night Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-0) made history by becoming the first Nicaraguan to win titles in four different weight divisions. Gonzalez lifted the WBC super flyweight belt from Carlos Cuadras (35-1-1) via a very competitive unanimous decision at The Forum in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't take 20 years to give him a rematch like Estrada fight

Comment

Gonzalez still needs to rematch Gallo, I would like a Cuadras rematch if Gonzalez doesn't find another top opponent to face. At this point, I think HBO needs to start hyping up Naoya Inoue if they plan on trying to make that fight at some point next year.

Comment

Choco won the fight threw more landed a lot more was non stop controlled pace and action good fight Cuadras bigger stronger man close fight but he won by 3. He can't move up any time soon he gave up lots of size this fight. Everyone hating on him now it's so sad all action guy hate on him mayweather bore you to death blo$ him

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Choco won the fight threw more landed a lot more was non stop controlled pace and action good fight Cuadras bigger stronger man close fight but he won by 3. He can't move up any time soon he gave up lots of size this fight. Everyone hating on him now it's so sad all action guy hate on him mayweather bore you to death blo$ him
          Why do y'all always bring up mayweather to try and make a point? Chocolatito in my eyes didn't do enough to take championship from cuadras, and in fact took a lot of punishment

Comment

Bring a cutman next time so that I don't have to listen to people cry about how bad your face looked. Either way though, I'll still watch the rematch because the first fight was a banger.

Comment

This dudes already better than floyd. 28 years old, 46-0 with 38 kos and 4 division champion???? Comon if anyone thinks this guys isn't the real deal, then your a girl at heart. Just a fan of certain demographic and hype lol Picking and choosing green or worn fighters lol This man is an immigrant too lol He dont fight right down the street, hes a WORLD champion. Not a let me go fight 15 min from my house champion. lazyass lol

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                Why do y'all always bring up mayweather to try and make a point? Chocolatito in my eyes didn't do enough to take championship from cuadras, and in fact took a lot of punishment
                and thats why you're not a judge lmao

Comment

I'd watch a rematch. Chocolatito won and it was most definitely not a robbery. Regardless he is must see TV.

Comment

I think Choco has hit a wall and we are seeing the best of him, while Cuadras has still room to improve; I would bet a clear victory for Cuadras in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X