Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i've had both...i chuckle at both sides

mother****ers treating phones like presidential candidates

its a ****ing phone...if it lets you text, call, watch ****, update your fantasy team, you're good
    Yup.

I just get whatever I like when it's time to get a new phone.

Remember those Apple vs Samsung threads?

**** got heated like a Pac/May thread on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
      Samsung makes beautiful phones that have fantastic screens and take great pictures HOWEVER I have to say that Apple makes the superior phone. Optimization is the key.

The iPhone 6s was already smoother than the Note 7 and every other Android phone, the iPhone 7 will be king. I'm getting the 7 Plus when its available.

For the record- I've had tons and tons and tons of Android phones. I've been there, I've rooted phones, flashed different kernels with different roms, etc. I love tech. Apple is the ecosystem for me.
      Well that's debatable.

The newer Samsungs are probably better at taking pictures when it's normal conditions outside or in, but they are still far worse at taking pictures in low light conditions and they aren't as good at taking truer pictures in terms of colours.

Apple is honestly so behind nowadays it's laughable.

The only thing they do better is the way they integrate everything in their phone. It's obviously easier as they're the only user of their own OS. iCloud and all of their safety/backup features are excellent compared with Android phones. It's just easier to use. I'm using one temporarily as we speak as my screen came off the Sony XPERIA Z3 Compact, or well is peeling off.

Even using apps like Whatsapp look a million times better on Android.

Ever used the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge? It's a beautiful looking phone, very good battery life, very powerful and has a ton of features...oh and has a better camera than any iPhone out arguably. It smokes everything out at the moment.

I like Apples integration of everything they have to offer, they package it all very well but it's so limited and closed compared to top Androids nowadays it's crazy. They've definitely fell off. Touchwiz on the new Samsung isn't anywhere as bad as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Well that's debatable.

The newer Samsungs are probably better at taking pictures when it's normal conditions outside or in, but they are still far worse at taking pictures in low light conditions and they aren't as good at taking truer pictures in terms of colours.

Apple is honestly so behind nowadays it's laughable.

The only thing they do better is the way they integrate everything in their phone. It's obviously easier as they're the only user of their own OS. iCloud and all of their safety/backup features are excellent compared with Android phones. It's just easier to use. I'm using one temporarily as we speak as my screen came off the Sony XPERIA Z3 Compact, or well is peeling off.

Even using apps like Whatsapp look a million times better on Android.

Ever used the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge? It's a beautiful looking phone, very good battery life, very powerful and has a ton of features...oh and has a better camera than any iPhone out arguably. It smokes everything out at the moment.

I like Apples integration of everything they have to offer, they package it all very well but it's so limited and closed compared to top Androids nowadays it's crazy. They've definitely fell off. Touchwiz on the new Samsung isn't anywhere as bad as it used to be.
        I most recently had an S6 Edge + and traded it after about 2-3 months because the phone kept lagging and freezing when texting and making calls. I tried clearing the native texting app's cache, tried using Google Hangouts, Textra, Go SMS, you name it. Even tried different keyboard apps and countless combinations. The phone was just faulty. Instead of getting a warranty replacement I went & traded it for an iPhone 6S. This phone has yet to let me down. The COVETED FAST CHARGING would not always work! What kind of **** is that? I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that I would have to plug and unplug the charger 8-12 times for the phone to finally start "fast charging" instead of just normal charging.

I'm all for tech innovation and I commend Samsung for pushing new features, etc because at the end of the day everyone benefits.

That being said, I don't like feeling like a beta tester so I'm sticking to iOS.

and it's not just Samsung, it seems Android powered phones are plagued with issues, some more frustrating than others. I had a Sony Xperia Z3 (not the compact) and that phone was beautiful but a complete piece of ****. It wouldn't receive all texts and sometimes it would just refuse to send text messages. TWO WARRANTY replacements later I gave up and returned it for another phone.

A friend of mine had the exact same phone and went through the exact same experience with the Z3.

I LOVE ANDROID btw, but the implementation needs work. Nexus phones are the **** though, I would most definitely want to get one.

Comment

It's funny how much of a joke all the iphone hype is. The people who keep buying them every year are even bigger jokes.

It's the same damn ****ing phone theyve been re-releasing in the last half decade, with incremental upgrades except this time.. they made the revolutionary game changing design choice of: taking out the ****ing headphone jack so you can't use the headphones you already have and have to buy their 160 dollar headphones.

That's ****ing incredible.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-09-2016, 04:09 AM.

Comment

cant believe they still have that protruding camera its ugly af..such a desgin fail
            they should have called it 6SE until they manage to fix the design
            Ear phones through power jack is what Sony Erikson walkman phones had like 10years ago lol, its not innovative

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              So Apple removed the head phone jack so they can make the iPhone 7 even thinner? How thin does the phone have to be? Didn't they already have a problem with the 6s bending inside people's pockets?

So now you gotta buy wireless ear pods for $160 which only lasts 5 hours per charge.

**** outta here!

People gonna lose this **** within days of buying it. And lemme guess, they don't sell the ear buds individually so if you lose 1, you have to buy a whole new set.

Apparently it comes with a jack connection but you gotta plug it into your charging port, so I guess you can't charge and listen to music at the same time unless you have wireless headphones.
              Who cares about the wireless headphones, they look like shlt anyway. I wouldn't wear them if they came with the phone for free.

Comment

Samsung makes beautiful phones that have fantastic screens and take great pictures HOWEVER I have to say that Apple makes the superior phone. Optimization is the key.

The iPhone 6s was already smoother than the Note 7 and every other Android phone, the iPhone 7 will be king. I'm getting the 7 Plus when its available.

For the record- I've had tons and tons and tons of Android phones. I've been there, I've rooted phones, flashed different kernels with different roms, etc. I love tech. Apple is the ecosystem for me.
                I agree, Apple is the superior of the two. That goes for notebooks too. I've owned XPS and Alienware, and I currently use a MacBook. Overall, I'm more satisfied with the MacBook.

Comment

I most recently had an S6 Edge + and traded it after about 2-3 months because the phone kept lagging and freezing when texting and making calls. I tried clearing the native texting app's cache, tried using Google Hangouts, Textra, Go SMS, you name it. Even tried different keyboard apps and countless combinations. The phone was just faulty. Instead of getting a warranty replacement I went & traded it for an iPhone 6S. This phone has yet to let me down. The COVETED FAST CHARGING would not always work! What kind of **** is that? I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that I would have to plug and unplug the charger 8-12 times for the phone to finally start "fast charging" instead of just normal charging.

I'm all for tech innovation and I commend Samsung for pushing new features, etc because at the end of the day everyone benefits.

That being said, I don't like feeling like a beta tester so I'm sticking to iOS.

and it's not just Samsung, it seems Android powered phones are plagued with issues, some more frustrating than others. I had a Sony Xperia Z3 (not the compact) and that phone was beautiful but a complete piece of ****. It wouldn't receive all texts and sometimes it would just refuse to send text messages. TWO WARRANTY replacements later I gave up and returned it for another phone.

A friend of mine had the exact same phone and went through the exact same experience with the Z3.

I LOVE ANDROID btw, but the implementation needs work. Nexus phones are the **** though, I would most definitely want to get one.
                  Fair points. As I said before, iPhones are definitely more polished. Thankfully I never have had the issues you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    I agree, Apple is the superior of the two. That goes for notebooks too. I've owned XPS and Alienware, and I currently use a MacBook. Overall, I'm more satisfied with the MacBook.
                    I love my Macbook. I've had since Feb 2015 and I gotta say I finally see what the "hype" is about. Zero issues, my friend. Zero.

Boots up quickly every single day, doesn't freeze, no weird glitches, nada.

There have been a couple of iterations of the Macbook Pro, but I really don't have a need to get a new computer. This thing is amazing and I am very confident it will continue to perform like this for years to come.

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    Fair points. As I said before, iPhones are definitely more polished. Thankfully I never have had the issues you have.
                    Yeah man, it can get pretty frustrating.

I read that Google is killing the "Nexus" line which is a shame. I wonder what phone manufactures will continue offering the stock Android experience.

Comment

I read that Google is killing the "Nexus" line which is a shame. I wonder what phone manufactures will continue offering the stock Android experience.

they should revive Nokias

Comment

Working...
                      X