Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single men with no kids, can u answer this question for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    How old are the kids ? If shes not a hoe and has diferrent baby daddies for each kid they maybe
    Same daddy but the oldest is like 4.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      I'm single man with no kids. I got a lady and we good. In all honestly I still do my thang just as long as it don't disrespect her to her face. But with all that said I would never get with a chick with 3 kids and wife her. If I'm wife somebody she would have to be with very minimal baggage and drama.

Even my chick has a long time ex who lives some where in LA. We never bumped into him probably because LA is so huge but if we do I know theres gonna be mad drama since they ended on very bad terms.

But no either your boy is tripping like u said or the passy be so bomb he's being whooped.

One of my co-workers got with this chick with 3 kids and she would straight up go clubbing and hook up with other dudes while he babysit the kids it was mad F'd up! We all told him to leave her like yesterday but he kept making excuses for her. Finally she ended up leaving him for another dude so he finally manned up and kicked her out of his apartment and she was homeless for a while and the 3 kids was staying with her baby daddy.
      Holy shizz

Comment

I have no kids, thats why i drive a Corvette, no headaches, no damn worries at all, peaceful life

Single baby mommas always tryna find a daddy id be damn if i end up with of these bishes

Like Lil Wayne " i f#&$ who i want n f#@% who i dont"

Comment

as long as you're cool with her kid's father tapping that **** when your at work and her children having zero respect for you because your not their dad.......

Comment

TBH I really don't care how bad their relationship was......at some point that dude is going to hit it while you are together (possible multiple times).

Main reason I don't take single mothers serious (relationship wise).

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              I have no kids, thats why i drive a Corvette, no headaches, no damn worries at all, peaceful life

Single baby mommas always tryna find a daddy id be damn if i end up with of these bishes

lol The vette gets em wet! When my kids are grown, Im getting a vette too!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                I'm single man with no kids. I got a lady and we good. In all honestly I still do my thang just as long as it don't disrespect her to her face. But with all that said I would never get with a chick with 3 kids and wife her. If I'm wife somebody she would have to be with very minimal baggage and drama.

Even my chick has a long time ex who lives some where in LA. We never bumped into him probably because LA is so huge but if we do I know theres gonna be mad drama since they ended on very bad terms.

But no either your boy is tripping like u said or the passy be so bomb he's being whooped.

One of my co-workers got with this chick with 3 kids and she would straight up go clubbing and hook up with other dudes while he babysit the kids it was mad F'd up! We all told him to leave her like yesterday but he kept making excuses for her. Finally she ended up leaving him for another dude so he finally manned up and kicked her out of his apartment and she was homeless for a while and the 3 kids was staying with her baby daddy.
                Damn he got played. Poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

what year is your corvette?

Comment

i'll take what i can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      what year is your corvette?

Its an 11 grand sport super sonic metallic blue

Comment

Working...
                      X