Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustration grows in search for 7-year-old Japanese boy abandoned in bear-filled wood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Frustration grows in search for 7-year-old Japanese boy abandoned in bear-filled wood

Frustration grows in search for 7-year-old Japanese boy abandoned in bear-filled woods

A desperate search for a 7-year-old Japanese boy who was intentionally abandoned in remote woods continued Tuesday as rescuers admitted that they have found no signs of the missing child.

The search zone — a mountainous area near Nanae-cho, Hokkaido, the northernmost of Japan's four main islands — is isolated, dense and home to wild bears, locals told the Japan Times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nfested-woods/

Many don't believe the father and mother who already lied about what happened.

Many speculate the parents killed the kid somewhere else, and are just misleading the police.

Massive search continues.

Japanese people have some twisted ways of killing people.

Comment

Some parents disgust me. Hoping the boy survives but admit he would be better off raised by bears.

Comment

I saw the interview with the kid's father, and he seems like a lying piece of ****.

They drove over an hour away from home to leave the kid in the woods alone for 5 minutes to teach the kid a lesson?

Does that make sense to anyone?

After five minutes after went to find his beloved son, but he was gone. That is the story pop is telling.

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
          Japanese people have some twisted ways of killing people.
          They do. The military is now searching for the kid. He has been missing for almost a week. Dogs have picked up no scent of the kid.

Soon, the pressure will come to the father and mother.

One will crack and admit what really happened.

Comment

i read about this when it first came out, i thought they were lying from the get go.

they killed that poor kid i bet.

Comment

News flash. They found the kid safe and alive. A few minutes ago...

Comment

he is now Mowgli of Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Just got out of a meeting! He was found! Thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Is the kid saying what happened?

Comment

Working...
                    X