No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead "Survival Instinct"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead "Survival Instinct"

No one has made a thread about this game, not even Ether. It has been rumored for a while now[summer 2012], i've been waiting for some one to make a topic about it, so i'll do it. It's understandable since there's nothing concrete about it, not even a release date; just 2013. I'm gonna go out on a limb without even knowing much about the game, this game is going to be good just based on the story, it sounds interesting. Daryl and Merle before Atlanta? Sign me up.

http://www.ign.com/games/the-walking...box-360-137218

This first-person action game allows players to assume the role of the crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, alongside his brother Merle, on a haunting, unforgiving quest to make their way to the supposed safety of Atlanta.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct takes the undead and brings them out of the TV show and into console gaming systems in a terrifying way. The iconic walkers will relentlessly hunt down players like their television counterparts, using a combination of sight, sound and smell. As Daryl, players will need to tread carefully throughout each new area they explore. Once discovered, it doesn't take much to attract an unstoppable horde of undead walkers, so every threat needs to be assessed, and every situation analyzed. Players will have to choose between whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. No place is truly safe for Daryl as he makes his way through the Georgia countryside in this new, post-apocalyptic world.

Release Date: TBA 2013
    RP-M+ for Rating Pending, Targeting a Rating of Mature or Above:
    Genre: First-Person Shooter
    Publisher: Activision
    Developer: Terminal Reality
    I know this is old news, but let's start a discussion about it. What do you guys think about the storyline the game will be based on?

Co-op shooter? I just hope there is some realism in trying to survive as far as food, shelter, etc. goes.

Found this:
    Supplies will be scarce and players will need to carefully manage food, ammunition and supplies as they make their way through the game. Daryl will encounter a slew of other characters along the way that can help or hurt him. Whether or not these characters accompany Daryl is completely up to the player and represents just some of the major decisions that will constantly be made while fighting to survive

Some screens I found:

Comment

a game can be good just based on story..............?

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        a game can be good just based on story..............?
        Going out on a limb with my prediction, with just the information of what the game's story is based on.

Comment

potentially this game has the ability to be amazing.. thinking mix of mgs/resi sneaking and horror.. with a realistic zombie/world gone to hell story.

probably it will be awful.. but heres hope.. daryll is the best character in the tv show.. and the current walking dead game story is epic.. even the game is prettty good

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X