Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Let's Be Honest, Andrade Knocked Bute Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're being totally honest you won a hometown decison against Dirrell and were being schooled by Jermaine Taylor before he gassed (fair enough you did what was required of you). But basically as long Bute doesn't get robbed or gasses out, you're going to lose.

Comment

i dont think that Froch ist tougher than Andrade and wouldn't be surprised if Froch ends up doing an "Abraham" this time to avoid a ko loss like Glen Johnson in Butes last fight

Comment

he really was koed tho ............

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
          If we're being totally honest you won a hometown decison against Dirrell and were being schooled by Jermaine Taylor before he gassed (fair enough you did what was required of you). But basically as long Bute doesn't get robbed or gasses out, you're going to lose.
          Boxing is not just about how many punches you land, it's about physical fitness, mental preparation in and out of the ring, timing, pacing yourself and a whole lot of other ****. Jermaine forgot it was 12 round fight, it may have worked with previous opponents but he should have know he was in deep **** round 10.

Saying Jermaine lost because he gassed, is like saying Haye lost to Vlad he didn't land. When the truth is his gameplan was flawed.

You can be the most skillful boxer in the world, everyone has their strengths, but if you haven't got the physical stamina to keep up...you're in trouble.
          Last edited by mojack; 05-25-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Biggest fix I've ever seen! Bute definitely redeemed himself in the rematch though but he still got KTFO!

Comment

Only if Meldrick Taylor had that ref............

Comment

I knew I liked Froch for a reason.

Tell 'em Carl. Let's be honest. He wobbled back to his corner after the bell rang and he was on queer street. If they would've had a ref at ringside confirming the 10 count, Bute wouldn't have a 0 in his loss column. IDGAF what anyone says. He got knocked out by Andrade. Carl Froch has heart and I think he will give Bute a rough way to go tomorrow night.

Comment

OMG Just saw the clip... that ref musta been smoking somthing!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

20 "Real" seconds went by from the time he went down until the ref finally finished counting....

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
                      Only if Meldrick Taylor had that ref............

Yeah. Just thinking about Richard Steele makes me wanna tap dance on his face. Meldrick was screwed at the end of that fight no matter what (brain damage). He deserved his victory that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X