Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    ^ este guey, you turning on us man, muy bonito, MAS PUuuuuu

lol

I see my wife as a pretty lady, si esta un poco gordita, pero yo tambien, I love her just the way she is

yeah la mia tambien despues del embarazo subio unas cuantas libritas de mas pero mas la quiero cada dia que pasa.

Comment

if you are passionate and nice towards your girl(don't matter what race)the relationship ain't gonna last long...i ain't saying be an a$$hole or anything but when you are in a fight or an argument don't walk away and say that you are sorry just go with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
        she aint ugly homie. Notice the only ones who are saying that she is are your biggest haters, Slick Ric and Gecko
        Who the hell is this guy? I never said she was ugly. I've always said that she was average looking. Ric, Dro, and a few others said she was ugly.

& the name is Southern Gent aka Wall Streeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
          she aint ugly homie. Notice the only ones who are saying that she is are your biggest haters, Slick Ric and Gecko
          Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
          if you are passionate and nice towards your girl(don't matter what race)the relationship ain't gonna last long...i ain't saying be an a$$hole or anything but when you are in a fight or an argument don't walk away and say that you are sorry just go with it...
          I'm not talking about being nice I'm talking about being sensitive. There's a difference. Some fellas are naturally sensitive. Nice guys are nice because they want to get laid.

Comment

again, girls like dicks, so be a dick

Comment

Working...
            X