Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    In Jersey?!?!

and you aint eating through a straw yet?
    To be honest in a way im surprised at that

I say racial thing turn around just to see big daddy behind me. noone has gone ape **** on me, guess i got some luck on me

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      He forgot to mention he only says it when hes at the computer and nobody is home.
      yea ok, fuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Well what do we have here?!?!?!?!?!?!? Look what the cat drug in. Where you been Cuzzin?
        Been job searching man. No time to talk crap over the internet

i actually maybe moving to Nawlins in the next few months

Comment

**** man you going to go nuts if you reach NO? I heard they got some good buds in Nawlins bradda, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            **** man you going to go nuts if you reach NO? I heard they got some good buds in Nawlins bradda, enjoy.
            i only live like 2 or 3 hours away right now.

ive been there like a million times....and yeah they got some great bud there....too bad i dont smoke anymore though

Comment

I feel you bruh. It's good seein you around homie. New orleans should be getting ready to pop off. I heard they gonna start bringing some Fed jobs home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I feel you bruh. It's good seein you around homie. New orleans should be getting ready to pop off. I heard they gonna start bringing some Fed jobs home.
                oh yeah?

so whats a good area to rent a house for a young clean-cut white boy with new money in his pocket???

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.
                  Bro, you're just a little kid man. I never meant to really hurt your feelings that badly.

I just like patting you on the head once in a while.

Its embarrassing even getting into it with little boys like you and Cletus. Just understand that if you ever saw me in person, you'd stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                    Bro, you're just a little kid man. I never meant to really hurt your feelings that badly.

I just like patting you on the head once in a while.

Its embarrassing even getting into it with little boys like you and Cletus. Just understand that if you ever saw me in person, you'd stay quiet.
                    I know Kev aint gunna take this.

Comment

Still not sure why Im on this list.

Comment

Working...
                      X