No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Khan isn't "spectacular" either. It would have just been a bigger fight. Diego Chaves could well spark Khan out in all honesty.
    Could he ****, I watch a lot of Argentine boxing and Chaves with an 8 inch reach disadvantage aint knocking Khan out. Khan via easy decision. Chaves is like a less refined and more crude version of Matthysse.
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 08-01-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      Could he ****, I watch a lot of Argentine boxing and Chaves with an 8 inch reach disadvantage aint knocking Khan out. Khan via easy decision. Chaves is like a less refined and more crude version of Matthysse.
      Khan has yet to face a welterweight who can actually punch. Chaves was able to catch Thurman in exchanges early in their fight and we know Khan is very vulnerable in exchanges. Khan would have a rough time with Rios too. You'd think he'd be able to outbox them and probably would for long stretches but he buckles under pressure. Chris Algieri was able to walk him down.

I honestly don't know how they're going to protect his chin until next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Khan has yet to face a welterweight who can actually punch. Chaves was able to catch Thurman in exchanges early in their fight and we know Khan is very vulnerable in exchanges. Khan would have a rough time with Rios too. You'd think he'd be able to outbox them and probably would for long stretches but he buckles under pressure. Chris Algieri was able to walk him down.

I honestly don't know how they're going to protect his chin until next summer.
        Algieri is nearly have a foot taller than Chaves and has a longer reach than Thurman and Chaves who are both shorter than Khan. Algieri size and reach is what was key in his success. But you're right in the manner that anyone can get caught.

Comment

Working...
        X