Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Deontay Wilder step up in class??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Deontay Wilder step up in class??

It's getting quite embarrassing now. Another fight against a tomato can. Jason Gavern is the same guy that Amir Mansour knocked out in the first round last year. When will this guy step up??

It's a stay busy fight. Plans are still on to face Stiverne. So theirs your answer.

Comment

He's fighting stiverne in November

/thread

Comment

It think Wilder power is hyped up I think many have taken dives. He hit Charlie Z with like 3 clean blows and the guy was still running his mouth and he weighs A Buck Forty at that . Can you imagine if Mike Tyson hit Charlie Z or say Lenox Lewis the guy would have been in the hospital . Wilder is a joke and will be knock out when he fights someone who can punch and is a real contender

Comment

He's taken a stay busy fight before his shot against Stiverne.

Comment

Why doesn't he just rematch charliez to stay busy?

Comment

ummmm he is fighting Stiverne this year

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                I don't believe Stiverne vs. Wilder will happen this year.

Both fighters management teams are difficult to deal with, especially Don King.
                Well I heard the WBC will mandate the fight with Purse bids happening in September. Even if Stiverne buys time with an injury, they'll make an interim bout... at which time he'll have to fight Jennings.

Also I know this is a Stay busy fight, but could they at least have picked a guy who isn't so excited to get knocked out? 1 round isn't going to knock off any rust

Comment

Malik Scott was supposed to be a step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                    Bet he won't.

It will go to purse bid, Don King will not be easy to negotiate with.

I think Jennings-Wilder is a possibility. Shaw is easier to negotiate with and Jennings really wants to fight Wilder.
                    Would be interesting. Jennings is way more deserving than Wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X