Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Collazo vs Marcos Maidana... who win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Collazo vs Marcos Maidana... who win?

This fight might happen if Collazo loses to Khan and Maidana loses to Floyd.. I got Collazo to UD Maidana, he's just a better boxer overall.

Its strange to see Khan fighting a better fighter than Floyd is on May 3rd!

Isn't Floyd supposed to be p4p king, yet his next opponent is not even as good as Khan's very first opponent at 147!!!?
    Luis Collazo by KO
    7.14%
    Marcos Maidana by KO
    64.29%
    Luis Collazo by Decision
    14.29%
    Marcos Maidana by Decision
    7.14%
    Draw
    7.14%

Come on man. Maidana is a world champion and Collazo is not in his class. Boxrec ranks Collazo number 20 and nobody ranks him in the top 10. Khan is fighting him because he has a bit of a name after his KO of Ortiz but he is not that good and Khan should beat him. I know you are a big Khan fan and want to make it look like Khan is fighting a very tough opponent but he just isn't. I read in an earlier post by you that nobody should bring up a Khan vs. Thurman fight because Thurman hasn't defeated any good fighters. No doubt you saw how easily Thurman beat Diaz. The same Diaz that gave Khan so much trouble. If Khan defeated Thurman he would deserve a Mayweather fight but I think Thurman would knock Khan out. Why don't you run a Thurman vs. Khan poll and see who everybody thinks the winner would be.

Comment

It's not even funny you khantard...all the time making this ****ty post about you hating maidana

Comment

then you get mad when someone calls you a troll

Comment

With a good referee Maidana would have KOed Khan when the fought and Maidana has improved a hell of a lot while Khan has gone down hill and is not as good as he was when he fought Maidana. Maidana would crush Khan if they fought now.

Comment

Working...
          X