Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man i need to plan a trip to california

Nothing like that high grade. If this **** isn't even top 3 then I got some more flower to ignite.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-06-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• I can't smoke anymore. Makes me too anxious

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I can't smoke anymore. Makes me too anxious
        That is uncool. Maybe you've been smoking too much skunk? That strong **** really fucks with you in the long run.

Comment

• This is why weed should be legalized.

The people who don't like weed won't smoke it and the people that do will. People who blaze don't want to bother anybody, It's not like meth or something where you can't live without it and it literally makes you lose your mind. Weed isn't even as dangerous as alcohol which also makes you act and think crazy.

natural drugs are the way to go if you want to elevate your consciousness. Manufactured drugs like cocaine and crystal, and even alcohol in excessive amounts will **** you up.

Cigarettes will kill you, but Weed is the drug of peace.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-08-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
            Dabs now u talking . Wax / budder whatever u call it !!!
            shatter is where its at lol.

Comment

• I hid a dime bag up my ass today, no baggy. Good sheet..... Anyone heard of the strain Tony the Tiger? It's fupping grrrrrreeat!

Fuk twins ery day.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                that stuff is probably around the same grade as UK weed i live in california and have a "medical card" the real good stuff cost $250-$350 an OZ (28 grams) but everytime any of us enter a new cannabis shop they throw first time paitent deals to us like say i donate for 1/8th they will give us 1/8th free or sometimes they give us free weed brownies or pipes but mostly free pre-rolled joints

Ill post pictures later if you guys want but i only buy grams, eights so don't expect to see ounces or crazy stuff like that im broke
                and the free first time patient shiiet they give out is usually crap, to me atleast.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Blunts? Try burning dabs back and forth when your dudes keep ninjaing your hits. I doubt many can do that for more than a half hour, even the guys who smoke multiple times a day like me.
                  how much can u dab in a row before puking lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      how much can u dab in a row before puking lol.
                      I've done 3 max, but it didn't make me puke. I was just so high I couldn't even process what was going on and I was just sitting in my friend's kitchen watching TV

I always get ninja'd too

Comment

Working...
                      X