Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 USA Basketball team won by 5 points!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
    I quit playing ball at the Y because Toronto mans are soft...It's like the NBA out there, mans cry foul over everything...

The amount of times I had a charge called on me is record breaking.........a charge in a ****ing street game??? WTF Like I have the luxury of seeing if his feet are set and he is not leaning...What I wonder is why the **** would you try to draw a charge against me in the first place...you have 215lb coming at you full speed and the man is playing some horrible defence then he calls charge....

Those kids and well grown ups are just too soft...Its hard to play when guys call fouls on everything...

Especially the brothas.....getting into a foul dispute with a brotha is the worst...

I don't call fouls on principle alone, forget how much I get hacked on the inside....

Sorry for the rant......I just used to love Y ball but now its been ruined for me...I've cused guys out few too many times....I feel the next time I play Ill scrap it out and get banned from the Y like my boys....*(fought some somalis over a ball beef at the Y lol)
    the downtown Y?

as for the fouls, when somebody cries foul and it's a bull**** call I don't even bother arguing. "Alright, you're ball" because I can't stand to hear grown men cry.

Comment

I think Kswizzy played the Legends mode on NBA 2k12, sucked, and is convinced older players suck because of it.

"Bill Cartwright can't make contested 3 pointers? Jordan and the Bulls sucked! And how was that a foul? I thought the game was rougher back then!"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        says the guy that was educated by youtube and espn articles...stop pretending like you know what you're watching
        ok mr. educated, explain why your boy Kobe went 1-7(.142 FG%) shooting against Lithuania.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          ok mr. educated, explain why your boy Kobe went 1-7(.142 FG%) shooting against Lithuania.
          Why does it matter? Kobe isn't the alpha male of team USA, LeBron and Durant are. He's only forcing shots because he's playing limited minutes as a doberman perimeter defender.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I think Kswizzy played the Legends mode on NBA 2k12, sucked, and is convinced older players suck because of it.

"Bill Cartwright can't make contested 3 pointers? Jordan and the Bulls sucked! And how was that a foul? I thought the game was rougher back then!"
            Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              the downtown Y?

as for the fouls, when somebody cries foul and it's a bull**** call I don't even bother arguing. "Alright, you're ball" because I can't stand to hear grown men cry.
              West end...being an Oakwood and Vaughn man its easier to get there.

I've heard downtown is more serious...but west end has been home for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                West end...being an Oakwood and Vaughn man its easier to get there.

I've heard downtown is more serious...but west end has been home for me.
                that's a damned shock. that baddest games in Toronto were at Oakwood collegiate on Saturdays back when I was in high school. They produced some of the greatest toronto ballers of the last 20 years or so....until Eastern, with their 400 students, just took over the province.

Yeah, there and Jarvis had some bad runs.

Greg Francis
                Gary Durrant
                O'Neill Kamaka
                Patrick Johnson

all from Oakwood.

A little community centre in the mid-east end used to have the baddest 3 on 3 runs you'll ever see. Uno Obi - the man was five ten with a vert of about 3 friggin' feet. But he was bad news, pulled a gun on the star player of Central Commerce after city final one year.

Comment

just like pea mentioned earlier - i used to play at balmy beech community centre. it's in the toronto beaches with all the rich folk. we'd come with our five or six and dominate the court....till the fifty year old and up crowd showed up....those bastards would fundamental us into the ground. Sometimes we'd get so frustrated there'd be the odd flagrant but these old white dudes were phucking on flappable. And before they got in their high end rides they always smoked us large joints.

Good time.

Comment

damn, sorry about all the local ball stuff.

Comment

one more thing....eastern high school of commerce have produced to NBA quality players in the last 15 years. Magloire and now Myck Kabongo.

400 students.

amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X