No announcement yet.

BOX NATION TV Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOX NATION TV Channel

Anyone out there subscribed to Box Nation yet?

I was all set to do it but I noticed the website isn't encrypted. Does this mean my bank details and sky viewing number (both of which you have to enter) can be viewed by hackers?

Surely it would have been easy for them to encrypt the payment page. I've been screwed before paying for things on the net (after a purchase from Amazon of all places) and don't want it happening again.

Ive subscribed today just cus a iwanna see cotto and marg. Didnt know it was unsafe.

Comment

It all seemed legit to me earlier, ive signed up, weird i didnt have to ring sky to order it tho. Chinese food on the way, beer in the fridge friends en route. Tonight is gonna be sick

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
        It all seemed legit to me earlier, ive signed up, weird i didnt have to ring sky to order it tho. Chinese food on the way, beer in the fridge friends en route. Tonight is gonna be sick
        I rang sky, asked to subscribe, put on hold for an hour then they tell me I have to use the website. LOL

Comment

In that case I'll phone Virgin up instead of doing it online.

Does anyone know who's covering the fight tonight? I might just download the HBO version in HD in the morning.

Comment

I always see UK people having issues ordering channels and PPV. It's so easy here, order it on the receiver or online in 2 seconds. To order a channel add it in 2 seconds online. Why do they make it so difficult over there?

Comment

I was thinking about downloading it in the morning but this is fight of the year for me. This is the big 1, i cant wait, good undercard too. even tho murray will prob get destroyed

Comment

I've never had a problem with Sky Box Office on Sky, but ordering it on cable is nightmarish and Setanta (RIP you dopey ********s) were just impossible to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  I've never had a problem with Sky Box Office on Sky, but ordering it on cable is nightmarish and Setanta (RIP you dopey ********s) were just impossible to deal with.
                  Primetime is the worst. I ordered Froch vs Dirrell, it wouldnt come on my tv so I went and ordered it online as i was desperate to see it. It buffered for 40mins and restarted when they were announcing the results.
                  Ill never buy anything from primetime again.

Comment

I think Sky have signed some more fights recently aswell. i think i read that they are getting the Khan and Froch fights

Comment

Working...
                    X