Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bob Arum the true reason why Floyd and Pacman haven't fought?

I've always felt that both Floyd and Manny aren't afraid of each other and that Arum is the real reason why they haven't fought yet. I feel that Arum wants to milk Pacquaio for all that he can before cashing out in a Mayweather fight. What do yall think? This isn't a thread to bash Manny or Floyd so lets try to keep the bs to a minimum.

There you have it!

Comment

yep....................

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Lol @ the daffy and Elmer vid.

Comment

doesn't really matter what you and i in this forum think. world sees floyd as the one holding up this fight.

ask wilbon.

Comment

I blame Floyd for the fight not happening.

And everybody knows the reason why...

of course except for the dick-riders.

Comment

There must be some really ******ed people in here LOL. Why would Floyd care about Arum if he's going to make some $$$. Floyd could give a **** who is behind it, all he need to know is how much he will get pay. I can hate you as much as I want too but if I stand to make a certain $$$ from fighting one of your fighter, M****er just set the fight up. The truth is that Floyd don't want none of PAC and the world knows it. You don't just have people left and right calling Floyd a coward.

Comment

floyd wants no business with arum. he hasn't fought an arum promoted fighter since he left him. not really seeing a pac fight to materialize next year.
                  i think khan's next for floyd.

Comment

Floyd is the one who asked for unprecedented drug testing.

Floyd is the one who wants $100 million

Floyd is the one who wants Pacquiao to only train in America and have a spy in his camp

Comment

Working...
                    X