Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of defeating a Klitschko this or next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best chance of defeating a Klitschko this or next year?

Who do you think would have the best chance of beating either Wlad or Vitali this year or next?

Vitali will only have 2 or 3 more fights then retire.

(I've left everybody they've already beaten off the poll).
    Tua
    18.82%
    Haye
    51.76%
    Dimitrenko
    0.00%
    Boytsov
    2.35%
    Solis
    4.71%
    Sosnowski
    0.00%
    Povetkin
    10.59%
    Valuev
    2.35%
    Adamek
    8.24%
    Ruiz
    1.18%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 03-20-2010, 10:39 PM.

David Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Who do you think would have the best chance of beating either Wlad or Vitali this year or next?

Vitali will only have 2 or 3 more fights then retire.
      Haye or Adamek for Wladamir

Comment

Haye has a chane to beat Wladimir but not Vitali imo.

Comment

Povetkin but really he will get destroyed also.

Comment

only one that could do it is tua with a wild bomb, but it wont happen.

none of those guys can beat the klitschko's.

Comment

Haye has speed and comes in shape....he's a good boxer.

That said, he could get KO'd in a more easier fashion the any of the Klits more recent opponents, but that is purely because of style. Haye isn't a small plodgy heavyweight moving forward laterally who would just have be worn down. He'll be far more mobile, he'll have quicker footspeed and better reach than those sort of opponents and he'll leave himself more open to a punch. But that's the only style that could beat the Klits. These guys who get in with them at the moment are basically thinking of damage limitation and how far they can go.

I think both Klits beat Haye....but damn it, I can't wait to see him give it a hell of a go.

He has to get past Ruiz first though, which I'll be attending live.

David Haye is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                I think the only one who might have a real chance is Odlanier Solis, who has both skills and power.

And David Haye because of his speed and power has a slim punchers' chance.
                a Odlanier Solis who that comes in 240-250 fight night. He has the ring IQ, skills, power and hand skill to make it somewhat competitive, but I see Vitali UD and possibly stopping him late.

Comment

Odlanier Solis is a fat lump,Im watching him now and he looks an absolute disgrace.
                  Hes moving as if his feet are in concrete blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                    only one that could do it is tua with a wild bomb, but it wont happen.

none of those guys can beat the klitschko's.
                    Tua goes into a pathetic ***** shell worse than Chambers when he's getting clobbered by taller more skilled fighters just watch the Lewis match. Both Klitschkos will have Tua in a Clottey shell the entire fight until the fight is stopped in the 9th or 10th by the corner or ring doctor due to the severity of Tua's facial damage.

Truth is none of them on the list stand a 'good' chance. I'd say Povetkin stands the best chance but even the 'best' isn't very much of a chance. Maybe 15% at most. Povetkin will be another Chagaev/Ibragimov type match just maybe with a little more determination and will but unfortunately that determination is what will leave him more open than guys who run away and just survive like Chambers, so because of that Povetkin will probably be brutally KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X