Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u think a KO win over froch would enhance hopkins' legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is your average joe, a victory over Dawson is superior in terms of legacy.

Comment

maybe if he fought him in england
      i mean hopkins had never left his home country
      and they say chris john is protected at least he has fought out of his home country

Comment

No it wont, it will just reiterate his defensive liabilities, getting the super middle title is what enhances his legacy though.

Comment

hell yeah its another strap in another weight class. Why not it should be exciting.

Adamek really screwed the pooch on this one. If he would have fought and beaten Bernard he would be earning million dollar paydays

Comment

Froch and enhance legacy should never be used in the same sentence

Comment

Becoming a three weight World Champ will carry more weight than having Froch's name on his ledger. He could always hope Froch goes on to greater things after he fights Bernard. The way Bernard's name looks great on Roy's resume now but eant very little at the time

Comment

Originally posted by STILL DETOX View Post
                or did jermain taylor expose him to be an average joe and it wont affect his legacy
                i don't think so. unless Bhop will come back and fight wth hiw, then he can show what he's got..

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
                  maybe if he fought him in england
                  i mean hopkins had never left his home country
                  and they say chris john is protected at least he has fought out of his home country
                  Yes he has...... Bernard fought Sergio Mercado in Ecuador.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                    Yes he has...... Bernard fought Sergio Mercado in Ecuador.
                    hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      No it wont, it will just reiterate his defensive liabilities, getting the super middle title is what enhances his legacy though.

I'd say winning a 5th major title in a third (second really, since all Tarver had was the IBO) weight class of course enhances his legacy. How much depends on what Froch does for the rest of his career.
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-30-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X