Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Saunders next opponent be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he throws even less pucnhes than canelo so it would for sure be a barnburner

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      God, the MW division sucks. Everyone's avoiding Golovkin like the plague
      It's ridiculous. Then he will be accused of taking soft touches because the champions he wants to fight always avoid him.

Been that way since Sturm and Martinez were champs and now it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        I agree. GGG was allowed to build his brand and make several safe title defenses why can't Saunders?
        What top guy was realistically open to fighting Hlm tho?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Then Canelo it is.
          How about lemuix or jacobs even quillin. Canelo I's probably fighting a tune up before gg

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            What top guy was realistically open to fighting Hlm tho?
            True. But is Saunders really a top guy? Hes going to get obliterated. The guy to pressure is Canelo who is a peer to GGG not Saunders.

Comment

I would LOVE to see him vs Canelo. I think he upsets the apple cart there although I could easily see him winning on fans scorecards, but getting his apple cart upset by the official judges is the thing.

Whatever happens BJS is a player in the division now. He fought a smart tactical fight vs Lee & surprisingly (to me anyway) dropped him twice. I suspect he'd do the same vs Canelo although maybe minus the knockdowns.

People got a legit compliment in saying BJS tends to coast in fights (I had BJS losing 5 of the last 7 rounds) & I think he'll get bitten by that sooner or later, but getting that early lead & making the guy fight outside of his comfort soon has been working well enough for him to grab a title so can't **** on him too bad.

I just hope BJS & his team don't take a backwards step & fight Eubank again. BJS should be able to easily nab a fight with GGG, Canelo or Jacobs next with none of those guys likely to fight each other next & I think that moves his career, win, lose or draw, in the right direction. BJS vs Eubank II is a fight that'll be there for awhile so no need to rush towards that when bigger things could be in play.

Comment

Working...
              X