Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Wins WBA Title, Braehmer Suffers Arm Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky......

Comment

• Many will be questioning if the fight was to keep going who would have won? Fact is the fight didn’t continue, Cleverly did enough to force an injury stoppage and that came as a result of his pressure. Braehmer needed to set traps, make Cleverly miss and make him pay because the few times he landed the counter straight left, it looked spiteful.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Nothing gets passed you...Do you see the Australian flag under my name Einstein? face it UK talent is rubbish this is why you have to create your own divisions that only Europeans can compete in -- it helps convince the locals you are something special.
        Name an Australian that can fight, that best you had was Jeff French, Azumah Nelson destroyed go back

Comment

• I had Brahmer winning when the fight was called...

I don't mean to be rude to Cleverly because you have to be good to fight for world titles (Except for Audley Harrison)

But he was not winning the fight and I can't see him lasting long as champion...

Also something about him that I find dis-likeable... Not sure what it is though

Comment

• Very strange fight - felt abit like a technical spar at times - a lot of punches but not many power punches.

I think a better LH would stop both Brahmer or Cleverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Nothing gets passed you...Do you see the Australian flag under my name Einstein? face it UK talent is rubbish this is why you have to create your own divisions that only Europeans can compete in -- it helps convince the locals you are something special.
              oh really? thats strange because we have historically ALWAYS been better than you (mike tyson era exception) what happened to the really scary don curry? or every american nigel benn ever faced in your back yard which ISNT the centre of the world. naseem hamed came over there and knocked clean out your best with ease. chris eubank senior? what did the great joe calzaghe do to your "mini mike tyson" jeff lacy? etc etc etc.....all your best have not been good enough have they? jones jnr AND hopkins called nigel benn and chris eubank nobodies...
              eventually beaten....yep! you got it! by an englishman. which divisions do we create? is this like your bob arum or gayden boy catchweight money spinners? face it, boxing or mma the UNITED KINGDOM is better than you.
              not only that, how many uk sized countries could fit into america? yes quite a few so you see, statiscally we are waaaaaaaay more successful and like i said, sore losers who never know when their beaten...god bless america and its "phoney" status as the kings of everything.
              wankers.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                oh really? thats strange because we have historically ALWAYS been better than you (mike tyson era exception) what happened to the really scary don curry? or every american nigel benn ever faced in your back yard which ISNT the centre of the world. naseem hamed came over there and knocked clean out your best with ease. chris eubank senior? what did the great joe calzaghe do to your "mini mike tyson" jeff lacy? etc etc etc.....all your best have not been good enough have they? jones jnr AND hopkins called nigel benn and chris eubank nobodies...
                eventually beaten....yep! you got it! by an englishman. which divisions do we create? is this like your bob arum or gayden boy catchweight money spinners? face it, boxing or mma the UNITED KINGDOM is better than you.
                not only that, how many uk sized countries could fit into america? yes quite a few so you see, statiscally we are waaaaaaaay more successful and like i said, sore losers who never know when their beaten...god bless america and its "phoney" status as the kings of everything.
                wankers.
                I hate poster like you it takes weeks to get a reply some of you guys disappear months and then want to bring up old topics...at this rate we will be here months....no thank you and bringing up 'The Great' Joe Calzaghe pathetic...nobody cares about that bum ; Hopkins and Jones are above him in the ATG list and talk about Jeff Lacey? OMG what a loser hes trash...Hammed went life and death with Kevin Kelly who wasnt even that good! anyways you guys pops up once in while and upset but America has consistently been your superior despite Boxing having its roots in the UK...sad.

Comment

• all still beaten americans. just layin out the facts not the american dreams. "douche bag"

Comment

Working...
                  X