No announcement yet.

Day 2 In The Gym (video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 2 In The Gym (video inside)

What's up guys.. so im back with another video... this is day 2 at the gym training for my fight.. I didn't get much footage because this time I did a class and had nowhere to set up the camera... but we did a few rds of skipping rope.. then we just worked on some combos against one another and counters to that combo... at the end of the workout.. we went to the bags and worked on those same combos and counters.. so the video below... is working on 1-2b-3 ..and then blocking that combo (perry the 1, block 2 to body and 3 to head) then counter with 2-3-2)

I'll try to get more footage next time.. either today or tomorrow .. let me know if you guys think I should do the daily videos or if I should record a week of training then make like a training compilation

Keep up the hard work. I see you got that Philly Shell goin on.

For what you asked about the videos just post with as much footage as you can. If that means every couple days to a week then so be it. Put up some sparring as well we want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      Keep up the hard work. I see you got that Philly Shell goin on.
      Yeah man.. just feels more natural to me that way.. I suck keeping both hands up to block.. usually when the jab hits my gloves; my gloves end up hitting me in the face lol.. so rather just use the shell

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      For what you asked about the videos just post with as much footage as you can. If that means every couple days to a week then so be it. Put up some sparring as well we want to see that.
      Cool.. I'll try to record each day I go.. but will space out the postings so each vid. will have more in it.. & yeah still waiting to get some sparring in

Comment

I'm telling Deon Sanders that you're trying to steal his name!

Nah, good stuff though man. Most would be ashamed to post a video of them doing anything. Will give it a watch once I get home, can't watch here at work

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I'm telling Deon Sanders that you're trying to steal his name!

Nah, good stuff though man. Most would be ashamed to post a video of them doing anything. Will give it a watch once I get home, can't watch here at work
          Thanks man... when we signed up for this fight they had a slot for nickname.. didn't know what to put.. I put "C0cky Balboa" lol.. so I might still go with that... not sure.. either that or Primetime... Deion was the man!!

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
            What's up guys.. so im back with another video... this is day 2 at the gym training for my fight.. I didn't get much footage because this time I did a class and had nowhere to set up the camera... but we did a few rds of skipping rope.. then we just worked on some combos against one another and counters to that combo... at the end of the workout.. we went to the bags and worked on those same combos and counters.. so the video below... is working on 1-2b-3 ..and then blocking that combo (perry the 1, block 2 to body and 3 to head) then counter with 2-3-2)

I'll try to get more footage next time.. either today or tomorrow .. let me know if you guys think I should do the daily videos or if I should record a week of training then make like a training compilation
            good work, im about to post some sparring footage

Comment

I suck keeping both hands up to block
              Have you tried to punch away for 5 straight minutes with 5 lb weights? That'll help build your core in your shoulders to help you keep your hands up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Have you tried to punch away for 5 straight minutes with 5 lb weights? That'll help build your core in your shoulders to help you keep your hands up.
                I can keep my hands up... I said I suck at boxing that way... That style isn't for every boxer.. My jab comes off quicker and more sneaky from my left being down...I'm not a conventional.. Technical boxer.. More unorthodox

Comment

I can keep my hands up... I said I suck at boxing that way... That style isn't for every boxer.. My jab comes off quicker and more sneaky from my left being down...I'm not a conventional.. Technical boxer.. More unorthodox
                  aaahhhh i see what you mean.

Comment

Good job! I feel like weekly compilation would be funner.

Comment

Working...
                    X