Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch in Slow Motion first knock down was legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the people disputing it must have watched it on a bad quality stream or something. It's clear to anyone who watched it with decent quality and had access to replays, that the punch landed behind the ear. Same with those saying the 2nd kd was bs...they must not have seen the uppercut. Not to say wade didn't go down easy and they were the greatest knockdowns...but they weren't like wilder vs scott or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      I think the people disputing it must have watched it on a bad quality stream or something. It's clear to anyone who watched it with decent quality and had access to replays, that the punch landed behind the ear. Same with those saying the 2nd kd was bs...they must not have seen the uppercut. Not to say wade didn't go down easy and they were the greatest knockdowns...but they weren't like wilder vs scott or anything.
      I watched it in HD but I missed the replay in slow mo. In full speed I missed the initial contact and just saw the wrist contact, which made it look like a glancing blow. I agree with your other points as well, it's how it looked to me as well. I also had a Tequila and I never drink so......

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        I watched it in HD but I missed the replay in slow mo. In full speed I missed the initial contact and just saw the wrist contact, which made it look like a glancing blow. I agree with your other points as well, it's how it looked to me as well. I also had a Tequila and I never drink so......
        Yea...the replay is necessary to see the contact. In slow motion you can see the way wade's head reacts to it...anything can happen when a punch is landed in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          The people who dispute it usually see what they want to see.

Comment

Working...
          X