No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Oh yeah, just like how Danny Garcia was meant to be a cherry pick right?

Here's an idea, if all these world champs and ex world champs are meant to be such easy fights for Khan according to you uber nerds on this forum, hows about you slightly lower your rating of Khan and not rate him so highly you think world class boxers such as Peterson and Devon are supposed to be such easy fights for him?

I mean he's either not that good and will struggle against the likes of Algeiri and Peterson or he's that good they'll be easy fights?

Or is it only the hard punchers he'll struggle against?

But he struggled against Algieri doe.
    Hit the nail on the head, haters gonna hate.

Comment

lamont has turned into a slick fighter, he was looking good when he fought garcia, with some great inside moves, i think if the fight happens it will be a close decision..

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Lamont Peterson can be the best name on some highly talked, yet never delivering WWs.

-Wtf does former LWW mean? Is that supposed to degrade Lamont? I mean Khan was a former LW ffs or Mayweather a former SFW. Both guys grew in to the weight unlike Gavin. Not to mention Amir is also coming off losses to LW and a LWW.

-Diego Chaves has a 73% KO ratio and names beaten? Titles won? I'm waiting?

-Oh no they don't care about Peterson, boo hoo. People care about him more than Heerden, Bundu and Sam Eggington put together. Not that it matters.

This is mortifying stuff from Laced Up. Desperation to "troll".

Comment

I don't rate Peterson, but he can win this fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Oh yeah, just like how Danny Garcia was meant to be a cherry pick right?

Here's an idea, if all these world champs and ex world champs are meant to be such easy fights for Khan according to you uber nerds on this forum, hows about you slightly lower your rating of Khan and not rate him so highly you think world class boxers such as Peterson and Devon are supposed to be such easy fights for him?

I mean he's either not that good and will struggle against the likes of Algeiri and Peterson or he's that good they'll be easy fights?

Or is it only the hard punchers he'll struggle against?

But he struggled against Algieri doe.
            Garcia was an undefeated world champion. He was not a cherrypick, before or after.

What is it you don't get? Just because he looks absolute ****e against guys he has cherrypicked like Julio Diaz and Chris Algieri, it doesn't make it any less of a cherrypick.

He proclaims he's proved himself in the welterweight division, against whom I ask? He's fought nothing but light welterweights and former alcoholics.

Yes he struggles against punchers, which is why non of his opponents have more than 50% KO ratio.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lamont has improved, Kahn seems to have declined slightly. I'd favor Peterson. Amir now fights like he's scared to death of getting his chin checked. Doesn't commit to his punches. I don't see good things for him in the future.
            Lamont has improved? Since when? He got iced by Matthysse and ran around the ring like a clown vs Garcia. A far cry from the fighter who battled with Khan and won the title in 2011.

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Taste of your own medicine laced down now go do some extensive research on my username so I can laugh at you again.
            Taste of my own medicine? Wow kid, the irony is lost on you completely. I know you're a skinny little 18 year old, so maturity will come soon enough.

But you can tell us again how you made it to the 3rd year of bio med

Comment

I'd probably pick Khan. Peterson going to be clean this time around?

Comment

Not a fight I would be particularly excited about but avenging a loss is always a good thing

Plus, Peterson just had a competitive fight with Garcia that some even thought he won so he isn't the worst choice out there

Your Khan opponent criteria list was pretty funny though

Comment

Originally posted by Craveman View Post
                  Khan is getting more irrelevant by fight.
                  Yeah, it sucks that he is fighting such low level opposition. He's an exciting fighter, but then you almost gotta feel for him because once that chin gets touched he goes crazy. Algieri touched him a couple of times and Khan was momentarily stunned, and that was just Algieri. Peterson not a big puncher at all, had Khan on the run. Diaz was in his last days, knocked down and wobbled Khan, Garcia not a huge puncher, good power, but looked like prime 21 year old Mike Tyson against Khan. You look at Khan's opposition and go "Damn! Fight someone better" but then you're like "I understand doe."

Comment

khan khan khann can

Comment

Working...
                    X