Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a non Puerto Rican be a die hard Danny fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im from puerto rico and i can assure you almost no one here knows who is danny garcia

Comment

After Saturday people know who the **** Danny is now!

Comment

This is a dumb question. Danny is American, but that's aside the point... You can be a fan of who ever the fu(k you like. I'm Mexican & my all time & current favorites are fighters from all different nationalities, countries ect. If you only follow a boxer because of their race, ethnicity, nationality then your not a boxing fan your just being blinded by nationalistic BS & cheer for who ever is the same as you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Marketing and publicity helps a lot doesn't it?

yup something called exposure. The thread is lame as if most PR's on the island don't know who Garcia really is. I live 30 mins away and as a local I support him not because he's PR decent nor because I'm PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
            Im from puerto rico and i can assure you almost no one here knows who is danny garcia
            Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            yup something called exposure. The thread is lame as if most PR's on the island don't know who Garcia really is. I live 30 mins away and as a local I support him not because he's PR decent nor because I'm PR.
            interesting

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              I'm not Puerto Rican, will the Ricans accept me into the Danny Garcia "die hards" club?
              No ... You weren't with the GARSH CREW when it counted.

Comment

All of us Puertoricans are AMERICANS!! Weather we are born at the island or born here USA, if your parents are Puertoricans thats what you are. A Rican can be born in Japan does that makes him Japanese???

Ughhhh everyone needs to accept that Danny and his entire family is of Puertorican decent the blood running through their veins is 100% BORICUA!!

And no he does not have to be known back at the island since there are more of us here in the states that back at the island.

Last edited by whitealltrac; 09-17-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I'm not Rican

Comment

Danny is the 'everyman' fighter that we should all be fans of, regardless of ethnic identity

Perpetually underrated, consistently winning

Cheer for Swift Garcia

So as a Rican, born not too far from Danny...I would like to welcome all fans to the Danny Bandwagon, even if you were on the Matthyse train, there is a spot for you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Danny is the 'everyman' fighter that we should all be fans of, regardless of ethnic identity

Perpetually underrated, consistently winning

Cheer for Swift Garcia

So as a Rican, born not too far from Danny...I would like to welcome all fans to the Danny Bandwagon, even if you were on the Matthyse train, there is a spot for you as well.
                      to be honest with you seeing his pops chants for American patriotism made made an even bigger fan

I started off as a fan when I predicted he'l KTFO Amir easily

I'd likely feel uncomfortable supporting him if I was a p@kistani or Argentine

Comment

Working...
                      X