Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley just needs to be quiet and be thankful for the gift decision vs Pacman, because he certainly did not win it. He's a delusional twit if he thinks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff
      Bradley just needs to be quiet and be thankful for the gift decision vs Pacman, because he certainly did not win it. He's a delusional twit if he thinks otherwise.
      explain to me after getting robbed he didn't ask for a rematch? everyone's logic about this makes no sense...rematch and beat him in a more convincing way instead of fighting the last minute of every round

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley is going to be running boxing before long, get used to him because he isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
          Gift is right. And i think Bradley not being gracious about the situation hurt him more. Telling people to watch the fight without sound lol as if that changed the bogus decision. Hes become a real ass. between that and no ko power his marketing is crap.
          You forgot to mention the 100 punches that HBO and compubox gave Pac credit for that didn't really land. Manny allegedly landed almost 300 punches on Bradley yet Manny was the one with the bloody mouth and welp under his eye.

Comment

wow thats the thanks Manny gets for getting Bradley his biggest pay day by far

Comment

Well he's right; Pacquiao would have certainly been better off rematching Bradley.

Comment

Bradley just letting some steam off cuz he didn't get another big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Bradley still mad.

+1
                  yup ... what a degenerate see a psychiatrist bradley there's a reason why you act like that ... what a poorsport

Comment

No you shouldn't have gotten that second fight. Im not a Bradley hater, I think he's a very skilled boxer, but he's asking for a second fight when he clearly got beat, was given a gift decision, kept his "0" and also got his career highest payday. He should be content and go for another world class name. I for one have no interest in Pac-Bradley II, there are better fights for both guys out there.

I would love to see Bradley against Malignaggi, Guerrero, or Maidana.
                    Last edited by WeltshmerzKO; 02-27-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO
                      No you shouldn't have gotten that second fight. Im not a Bradley hater, I think he's a very skilled boxer, but he's asking for a second fight when he clearly got beat, was given a gift decision, kept his "0" and also got his career highest payday. He should be content and go for another world class name. I for one have no interest in Pac-Bradley II, there are better fights for both guys out there.

I would love to see Bradley against Malignaggi, Guerrero, or Maidana.
                      so MP should avenge his defeat?
                      i mean whats the purpose for fight 5 with JMM then he was knocked out a clear defeat

Comment

Working...
                      X