Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan grabbed his balls and stepped up...why can't ggg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typo on thread title, must be asking when will Canelo fight his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Good question.

When will Lil G finally step up to the plate? How long will we have to wait?
      when he gets his deserved mandatory and if he wins then he steps up...until then let the man fight for title he has patiently waited for....grow up ffs

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        No, for 13 million.

But continue to miss the bigger point. You're calling for GGG to step up and fight someone two weight classes larger than him when Canelo won't even fight someone his own ****ing size.

You can't be this dumb.
        The size ain't a problem as long as it's not Ward...we all know Ward kicks GGG's ass when GGG finally finds the balls to stop ducking...other than that he'll fight Ramirez and Chavez at 168...Froch at 172...floyd at 154...kell Brook at possibly a CW..so u see the weight is only a problem when talking Ward cuz Triple G can't beat him and rather fight Dominic Wade's and lemmeaux's of the world...ur right about con cashing out doe...he's a hoe...

Comment

Like Hunter said: "He is fighting for the MW title of the world isn't he? Then he's a phukking MW!"

WBC says 160 or nothing so the one that needs to step up is the diva. People know what it is, that diva is going to get his schit pushed in.

Comment

can anybody tell me who beats ggg at middleweight? And give me one valid reason why he should stay there? Other than "he's trying to unify doe" (that's just an excuse)

It's been 4-5 years now of "trying to unify"

Maybe I'm not understanding something. If he could literally beat every active middleweight by KO, why stay? They're all ducking him anyways, right?

The middleweight division has historically been one of the best divisions. But it is currently one of the weakest and looks like it will stay that way for awhile. Do you really think that he will be remembered as "great" in such a weak era of middleweights? Doubtful, I think it's just a very safe place for him and fits right into HBO creating this "unbelievable knock out streak" persona.

Maybe it's for that Canelo pay day. Maybe ggg has on his business man hat.

Comment

Khan stepped up for double digit millions most likely...

Who's gonna bring that kind of money for GGG? Ward and Kovalev certainly won't, nobody at 168 will..

Froch and Chavez Jr. May have a few years ago but not anymore...

And LOL at beating Canelo won't make him a star haahhahaaaaaa...but beating someone like Ward would right? Sureeeeeee.

Comment

Much respect to Khan for fighting Canelo. But Canelo is the one who needs to step up to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Khan stepped up for double digit millions most likely...

Who's gonna bring that kind of money for GGG? Ward and Kovalev certainly won't, nobody at 168 will..

Froch and Chavez Jr. May have a few years ago but not anymore...

And LOL at beating Canelo won't make him a star haahhahaaaaaa...but beating someone like Ward would right? Sureeeeeee.
                  Are you saying that ggg is a business man? Wouldn't that make him a Hippocrate and further prove my point?

If he's not a star by now how is beating a guy he's supposed to beat gonna make him one? Maybe by fighting Canelo he'll sell 98k next time right? Canelo will still be the star even in defeat and ggg will still be a middleweight just trying to unify.

A Ward or kovalev fight I'm sure would be his biggest pay day to date (assuming there was no Canelo) and if he were to win would put him firmly at p4p #1 and would enhance his legacy 10 fold.

Comment

They want you to whine about the lack of GGG vs Canelo to build up anticipation and therefore get more money out of you come fight night.

You're a pawn in their game.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      Much respect to Khan for fighting Canelo. But Canelo is the one who needs to step up to fight GGG.
                      So ggg had every right to duck Ward? He shouldn't have stepped up after talking all that crap on Ward for years then getting his bluff called and going out like a punk?

My argument is under the assumption that Canelo ggg is next. Then what? Are we still hanging out trying to unify? Imagine if he would have jumped up and beat Ward already how much bigger an Alvarez fight would have been and how much more money it would generate. Like I said, he's in a safe place. A place without much risk at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X