Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not the best HW in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    i can guarantee you one thing, this will NEVER happen. I watched his amateur career closely and believe me his jaw is shaky af and that was with 12 ounce gloves and headgear.
    I don't think he's going to be as good as people claim. I think he's carrying far too much bulk, like you say, his jaw might be a bit dodgy going off his amateur career.

I think he's way too obsessed with KO's, boxers need to go rounds to bed in properly. Obviously Hearn is marketing him as an absolute monster & he wants AJ to carry on knocking people out to keep up the hype. I just think it might come back to bite him.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      I don't think he's going to be as good as people claim. I think he's carrying far too much bulk, like you say, his jaw might be a bit dodgy going off his amateur career.

I think he's way too obsessed with KO's, boxers need to go rounds to bed in properly. Obviously Hearn is marketing him as an absolute monster & he wants AJ to carry on knocking people out to keep up the hype. I just think it might come back to bite him.
      Joshua was never a known puncher in the amateurs and now he's some monster because he's beaten up a bunch of bums. It's crazy!

Comment

I'll be back here to have a good chuckle at all the people calling Dillian Whyte a bum after we see what Joshua does to him on December 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Agreed with everything you said. He has to go through Whyte at first.
          He'll go through Whyte quite easily tbh. Joshua is a hard guy to match 'cause he's knocking people out maybe Chisora next? We haven't seen Joshua past ze 9th or having been hit hard

Thurman Whyte is a decent heavyweight who'll challenge a few contenders and might beat 'em. Largely destined to be fighting other top domestic fighters like Chisora etc. He's a David Price level fighter.
          Last edited by D-MiZe; 12-02-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I think Fury beats Joshua if it goes past 5 tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Joshua was never a known puncher in the amateurs and now he's some monster because he's beaten up a bunch of bums. It's crazy!
              mmhmm. His last opponent was literally a carpenter.

Comment

mmhmm. His last opponent was literally a carpenter.
                Thought he was a joiner who got 6 weeks off work to prepare for the fight 😂

Comment

Joshua hasn't done anything yet.

Comment

I like Joshua but he's not beating Fury. Ever! 2slick 2fast 2good.

Comment

Joshua is a prospect, nothing more. Crazy to see how some people are crowning him as the saviour of HW boxing when he's accomplished utterly nothing so far in his career, with so many unanswered questions.

He might well turn out to be the GOAT, but you actually have to fight and beat someone before that happens.
                      Yeah it's crazy. People need to remember that if you go back to threads on this very forum or media articles about 3 years ago, the exact threads and articles are the same except it has the name "David Price".

We saw how that turned out.

Joshua is still a prospect.

Comment

Working...
                      X