Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's had a situation where you're right but you just give up because of no point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm married...nuff said...

Note:
    let your wife always be right
    sex is better
    you get anything you want
    you live longer

Happy wife
    Happy life

Comment

I get that feeling but I try to not ask questions because it's going to be a big mess. At times, when knowing you're right, you just say it anyway. Haha

Comment

I wear the Pants! So No..

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          I wear the Pants! So No..
          Some people just can't admit wrong; I've been in the situation also, so I can understand it. But at times when you know you're lying, yet you still talk as if you're not but we know you're wrong? That's what bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
            We know you're black. Stop it.

Anyway, to answer the question - yes, all the time. Anyone with a serious girlfriend/wife can attest giving up pointless arguments is a way of life. Of course, how frequent this happens depends on the couple...but I would say it's unfortunately all too normal.

Ahahahahahhahahahahaha

Altho you make us sound so argumentative, that's not really true.

if we were just like you, well you wouldn't want us.

Its just...you know...we see DETAILS. You see...whatever is impt to you. Like....ok. Let's say...colors.

You see blue. We say...what KIND of blue. Is it aquamarine? A robins egg blue? Royal blue? Oh god is it anvy ble????

You say "she had a baby" we wanna know...boy or girl? How much did he weigh? How long was her labor? Was it a c section? What's the name? Is it jill? Or jyll?

You don't care cos it doesn't matter to you. But we will be buying the gift and writing out the card so we don't wanna buy a royal blue outfit whenm it should be pink!!! You big idiot!!!

Comment

Working...
            X