No announcement yet.

Kellerman to Rios: "You Said You Wouldn't Just Be a Punching Bag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellerman to Rios: "You Said You Wouldn't Just Be a Punching Bag"

I don't know if you caught the post-fight ring interview with Rios by Kellerman, it started to get a little heated.

Kellerman: You said before the fight, "hey, I'm not going to be a punching bag, I have skills". Do you feel you proved something going the distance with Pacquiao?

Rios (confrontational): What do you think man? You're the one asking the question! You were watching it, you think I'm a punching bag?

Crowd Boos

Kellerman: I don't think you're a punching bag, I think you're incredibly determined.

Rios: Nah, nah, that's not the answer I asked! What do you think?

Kellerman: I said I don't think you're a punching bag, I think you're very determined.

Rios: You answered the question then...

Kellerman asks next question.

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    I don't know if you caught the post-fight ring interview with Rios by Kellerman, it started to get a little heated.

Kellerman: You said before the fight, "hey, I'm not going to be a punching bag, I have skills". Do you feel you proved something going the distance with Pacquiao?

Rios (confrontational): What do you think man? You're the one asking the question! You were watching it, you think I'm a punching bag?

Crowd Boos

Kellerman: I don't think you're a punching bag, I think you're incredibly determined.

Rios: Nah, nah, that's not the answer I asked! What do you think?

Kellerman: I said I don't think you're a punching bag, I think you're very determined.

Rios: You answered the question then...

Kellerman asks next question.
    yeah i took it like rios was acting hard towards Max saying watch your words fool LOL.

Comment

i would sell my first born for a video please videeo

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
        i would sell my first born for a video please videeo
        Just audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFzikDZI4B0

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          all I hear were, ra ra ah ah ra bra bra ah raaaa raaa ah braaa raa good man, braa ra rra and so on

Comment

Rios should never and will most likely never get a shot this big. He was on one of the biggest stages in boxing and he and his team had no business being there. He got paid $4 million to be Manny's punching bag but he still thinks he's a good fighter. Disgraceful display by Rios and no one is going to pay him anywhere near this amount again. I would be surprised if he gets even $1 million for a fight again. The man should be happy for winning the lottery.
            Last edited by GhostBlade; 11-24-2013, 05:37 AM.

Comment

give any man credit who takes a beating like that, many would of quit.

he was just way outclassed

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                give any man credit who takes a beating like that, many would of quit.

he was just way outclassed
                Truth^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                  Rios should never and will most likely never get a shot this big. He was on one of the biggest stages in boxing and he and his team had no business being there. He got paid $4 million to be Manny's punching bag but he still thinks he's a good fighter. Disgraceful display by Rios and no one is going to pay him anywhere near this amount again. I would be surprised if he gets even $1 million for a fight again. The man should be happy for winning the lottery.
                  Wow you must of really wanted manny to lose.... Disgraceful display?? Dude wtf are you talking about?? What did you want him to do..start throwing kicks?! He simply got outclassed.... What are you talking about man?!

Comment

Max got shook

Comment

Working...
                    X