Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who's Happier On The Pacquiao Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans (the diehard) easily. they was praying this happen hell they was happy when Pac got robbed by Bradley.

Comment

lots of ppl who arent marquez fans are still happy bcuz they cant stand pacquiaos ******ed fanbase.

nobody dislikes pacquiaos fanbase more than floyds fanbase so it makes sense they geta big kick out of it. but any real boxing fan should enjoy all these *******s crying their eyes out.

i like manny but i hate his fans, they dissrespect the sport on a regular basis and know very little about it. but more than anything im happy since im a big marquez fan.

Comment

When it comes down to it everyone is happy to see a killer KO. What we all want to see most times. And when it happens to a high profile fighter people are just that much more excited. Plus there have been a lot of pacquiao fans talking heavy **** as of late. So certain fans are going to rub it in there face that manny got brutally koed. Maybe the worst in a decade. I mean you have to admit, manny is now marquez's *****.

Comment

Floyd and his fans, they just won the lottery at that very moment

Comment

I think because of the bitter cold war type rivalry over the last like 4 years between pac and floyd and the fans alike it's natural that the floyd fans would be enjoying pac getting spectacularly ko'd by a guy floyd dominated. The Pac fans would of enjoyed cotto knocking floyd out cold as well.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              lots of ppl who arent marquez fans are still happy bcuz they cant stand pacquiaos ******ed fanbase.

nobody dislikes pacquiaos fanbase more than floyds fanbase so it makes sense they geta big kick out of it. but any real boxing fan should enjoy all these *******s crying their eyes out.

i like manny but i hate his fans, they dissrespect the sport on a regular basis and know very little about it. but more than anything im happy since im a big marquez fan.
              stop preaching. im happy you admit you're a big jmm fan

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I know that what I'm seeing is not just fans of Marquez who happen to be fans of Mayweather as well. I see Mayweather fans who don't care that it was Marquez that knocked Pac out, they are happy that Pac got knocked out, period.
                Same calibre of ****** as those who were giving Ortiz props for a flying headbutt to Mayweather's chin.

Neither are worth paying any attention to. They are even less deserving of a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I know that what I'm seeing is not just fans of Marquez who happen to be fans of Mayweather as well. I see Mayweather fans who don't care that it was Marquez that knocked Pac out, they are happy that Pac got knocked out, period.
                  Same caliber of ****** as those who were giving Ortiz props for a flying headbutt to Mayweather's chin.

Neither are worth paying any attention to. They are even less deserving of a thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X