No announcement yet.

Your guys picks for tonights fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Why do you think he will beat Pavlik? I mean he has only gone 10 rounds once and 8 rounds twice. The one time he went 10 rounds, he lost all 10 rounds on all three judges cards to Edwin Rodriguez who isn't all that good IMO. I think Pavlik is washed up but even so, he will be too much for Rosinsky.

The physics are against Will, he is 5'-10" with a 70" reach, Pavlik is 6'-2.5' with a 75" reach. I think Pavlik is going to 1-2 this kid and might stop him late via TKO.

I think it's because he is Jewish, big Jewish following in NY. He is green and already has a UD loss to Edwin Rodriguez, I think Pavlik will be too much for him.

You obviously didn't see the Rodriquez/Rosinsky fight. 10 rounds to none was a joke... All three commentators went from looking at Rosinsky as an easy win to doing Edwin a favor by saying they thought I was a "draw" actually that fight was 6-4 or 7-3 Rosinsky depending on how u swing the swing rounds.

Rosinsky also walked through Edwin's power laughing ...

Not to mention in the ametuer Rosinsky handed Alfonzo Lopez a beating (who gave Pavlic issues) and other undefeated pro prospects that he handled at LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT.

Even though Pavlic is the bigger guy...his movement is a nightmare for Pavlics stationary style. Don't think he's Jewish...but if he is I'm not...so that has nothing to do with it

Rosinsky throws Pavlic a beating.
    Last edited by Boxingisfixed; 07-07-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Klitschko

Donaire

Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
        - jones
        - mathebula
        - klitschko
        First mathebula pick sighting

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Why do you think he will beat Pavlik? I mean he has only gone 10 rounds once and 8 rounds twice. The one time he went 10 rounds, he lost all 10 rounds on all three judges cards to Edwin Rodriguez who isn't all that good IMO. I think Pavlik is washed up but even so, he will be too much for Rosinsky.

The physics are against Will, he is 5'-10" with a 70" reach, Pavlik is 6'-2.5' with a 75" reach. I think Pavlik is going to 1-2 this kid and might stop him late via TKO.

I think it's because he is Jewish, big Jewish following in NY. He is green and already has a UD loss to Edwin Rodriguez, I think Pavlik will be too much for him.
          bahhahahahahahahhaha jewish ???????? wtf
          hes polish decent but hes from ny so hes american brooo

and you obv DID NOT SEE THE RODRIGUEZ FIGHT he won the fight bro
          pavli is not 6ft2 i am 6ft2 and was much taller when i met him
          hes 5 11 maybe ...rosinky is a big strong kid he wont destroy kelly but he will out work him and prolly get robbed similar to his fight with edwin
          im sick of fake boxrec fans gtfo
          Last edited by revs1227; 07-07-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X